Next Millenium Bank / Scam charges

United States Review updated:
New Millenium Bank ripped me off for $99.95 with a credit card offer. Deducted money from my account, took all my personal info and never received my card and there is no way to stop them.
Va

Comments

Di
  20th of Jan, 2009

Next Millenium Bank - Unauthorized billing
Next Millenium Bank

Next Millenium Bank is a ripoff they took money from my bank account without my permission. That money I would use to buy groceries for my children.
Jd
  25th of Jan, 2009
They did the same thing to me. My bank account was debited 99.95 after I exited out of the application and did not click submit. Now my bank account is 825.00 overdrawn from overdraft fees, because that prevented other authorized charges from clearing and it has been a domino effect ever since.
Cm
  19th of Feb, 2009
same thing happened to me those ### took money from my account, and I didn't receive a credit card, I didn't give them permission, and I don't remember giving them my personal information
Am
  24th of Mar, 2009
This is ###ing crazy!!! I didnt even fill anything out for anyone so how they got my card number i don't know but i got charged 99.95 for some next millenium online app and then i got charged 29.00 for overdraft fees. Let me get a hold of these mother ###ers and ill snap the ### out!!! I dont know who they think they are taking peoples money like that but ima teach them a ###ing lesson they will never forget!!!