Next / Making Fool of Customer by giving Faux Commitment

1 India Review updated:

Hi,

This to bring you in notice that the delivery of the purchased items are never delivered on time from the Dombivli(E) branch of NEXT showroom.

I have purchased an Samsung Fridge from Next showroom In Dombivli (E) branch on Saturday i.e. 9th Jul’11 with full Payment done on time. It was confirmed to me that the delivery will be made by 12noon on Monday i.e. 11th Jul’11 by Mr.Chand a sales person of the showroom during the time of Booking. But today no delivery was made and while contacting the person its been conveyed to us that today delivery will not be made and the same will be done by Tomorrow i.e. 12th Jul’11 by evening 7pm. Due to this I need to cancel my meeting only as it was committed to me that the delivery will be done today.

My point here is; is this the way the reputed Showroom NEXT works? This is how the Customer service given? I think this is purely making FOOL of the customer. I am very disappointed with the commitment done by the company. This is not the first time, earlier also the AC delivery was delayed by 3 days from the commitment made.

I request you to kindly take action on this issue asap.

Please find the address of the shop:

Next Dombivli East

Thanks and Regards,
Shafali Sharma
Mobile: +[protected]

Sh

Comments

• Ta
      Jul 21, 2010
    Next - Facing lots of problem to wash our clothes
    nextel.com

From Last 2 weeks we are facing leakage problem. Even after keeping the knob in washing mode, water is going out through the drain. Bcoz of this we are facing lots of problem to wash our clothes.

• Sk
      Aug 20, 2010
    Next - Within 3 weeks chappal became bad and torn
    next.co.uk

When the chappal was purchased its quality and durability were assured for 8 months. But within 3 weeks it became bad and torn. When taken to the shop today with bill, they refused to exchange it replace it. Please take this complaint on record and get justice to me.

• Mr
      Nov 02, 2012
    Next Showroom Dombivli - Fraud Gift Vouchers
    Next Showroom Dombivli
    India

Hello,

I would like to launch a complaint against Next Showroom Dombivli, Owner Mr. Chand and Sales Executive Mr. Javid. I had purchased two LCD 32 and 22 Inches from Next Showroom Dombivli on 29/02/2012. Upon purchase of these two goods, I was assured of a gift voucher of Rs. 900 which would be delivered to my house within 2 weeks of time. It has been 9 months since the promises have been made and still there has been no gifts sent to my place. I deeply regret to say about Mr. Chand and Mr. Javid that they have not kept upto their promise. I would not suggest any of my friends and relatives to approach this showroom. Looking forward if there is anything that can be done about this.

Nitin