NexGenLabs - USA / Was charged after canceling product!

I receive a email to try a product for free and just pay $4.95 for shipping and handling. It stated that you can try product and if you don't like the product cancel within 30days and you would not be automatically sent another shipment so i finally found there web site to cancel product and did so by there terms and conditions but this company still charged my card $149.00 and also sent me a a shipment of there product i told my mail man to send it back did not order product. This company is a scam due to the fact that they have no return address, no sales slip that comes to you in the mail to call or write, there is nothing but there web site and you have to submit a submission ticket to cancel which i did and you have to wait for a response which can take up to a week to get a response. Beware of this company it is a scam there product is not good for you my doctor noticed the affect it had on me raised my bloodpressure through the roof. If they have charged your card without you authorizing it call your credit card company and do a charge back that is the only way to get your money back that they stole from you. Beware beware Beware!