NexGen Labs / Avoid this companies at all costs!

I saw online these diets pills that read only pay for the shipping and handling $4.95. If you decide to cancel within the 15 days allowed you would have to pay the $49.95. I agreed to this and was told when the money was available in my account to send them a ticket to let them know. Well of course I sent at least 7 of them today and still have not gotten any response as of yet. How can I avoid them taking any other money out of my account?

More NexGen Labs Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Li
  1st of Jun, 2007

I recently had the same problem with these people and the 15-day free trial of Phenterin diet pills. They charged my credit card the $149.95 also. What can I do about it. I can't even find my old e-mail as to where the company is from! It just like disappeared in my files. What can I do about this, and do you think I will keep getting charged the $149.95 every 2 months? Please help!!

An
  7th of Jun, 2007
Nexgen Labs - Unauthorized charges

I ordered their sample of diet pills - it made me really sick for days - tried to cancel by phone and internet - site was down, got kicked off, left messages - no response - received two large bottles of pills in the mail - was charged 149.95 - can't get a return address for this crap - or a phone call!!!

Sa
  22nd of Jul, 2007
Nexglenlabs, USA - Phenterthin

I was offered 'free' sample of Phenterthin for only shipping of $1.97. The bottle came with no paperwork or invoice. I received 2 more bottle for $149.98 debited from my checking account. Again it came with NO paperwork or invoice for me to cancel. Not even a company name on the envelope for me to return the product.
I had to search for the company to cancel no customer service agents only e-mail. I tried chat 'live' on line but no one came on. I feel this is a scam to get money. I'm afraid I'm going to be charged again next month.

Pa
  29th of Aug, 2007
NexGenLabsUsa.com - Unauthorized charges!

On August 6, 2007 I had a withdraw from my checking account in the amount of $149.95. This was actually done with my debit card. After contacting my bank I found out this was done by nexgenlabsusa.com. I was informed that I placed an order for diet pills. There supposedly was a free trial offer and if not canceled within a certain length of time you would be charged a fee of $149.95. I did not order the free trial offer.

This company is impossible to contact. My bank has tried and the only people you can ever speak with is customer service and they give you the spill about the charge of $149.95 if not canceled. They take order so many companies and insist they do not have a phone number for this company.

Beware people!

Sh
  30th of Aug, 2007
NexGenLabsUSA.com - Phenterthin - Unauthorized charge

I ordered free trial bottle for $4.95 shipping. I never received them so I thought no big deal I'm only out $5. Then I get a charge of $149.95 on my bank account. It turns out I agreed to a contract by clicking the submit button. I still to this day have not received anything from this company and I am out all that money. I tried calling, emailing, and submitting a ticket at nexgenlabsusa.com and still cannot get anything done. They say my address is undeliverable so I don't see how i can be bound by a contract when I never received a product. THIS IS A SCAM!!!

St
  14th of Sep, 2007
Nexgen Labs - Unauthorized charges!

I ordered the 15 day sample for the 4.95 handling fee- product ok- BUT to my surprise my bank account over drawn due to a unauthorized withdrawals of 149.95 for a 60 day supply- I called & email company NO REPLY- My bank is screeching my complaint & had to cancel my credit card- DO NOT TRUST this company!!!

Li
  18th of Sep, 2007
NexGen Labs - Unauthorized bank withdrawals!

This company billed my credit card for a product that I did not order or receive for $149.95 +4.95. I've tried to contact Nexgen labs but found it was impossible which is obviously part of the rip off. The worse part being my credit card company Discover Card won't help me or do anything about the charge. I will continue to try to find a contact and I will file a lawsuit against them which I promise will cost Nexgen labs and possibly Discover Card a hell of a lot more than 154.90.

De
  18th of Sep, 2007

I too have been scammed by these people and the credit card would do nothing to help me. It is not right. There has to be something to help people like me who didn't knowingly agree to receive more. I have tried to send it back, I have tried to log on to the complaint site with no luck. BEWARE!!!

St
  17th of Oct, 2007
Nexgenlabsusa / Phenterthin - Poor service!

I ordered a test product for $4.99. After I took the first pill, I had an allergic reaction-hives, threw up, and dizzy. I tried to contact the company, but could not reach them. Finally, I found an online address, which I submitted my complaint to and asked for a refund on the $149.99 that they had charged me. I was informed that they do not issue refunds. This is a scam!!! I asked them again to issue the refund or I would take further action.

Beware!

Mi
  17th of Oct, 2007

I am having the same problem. They claim that if you get the product sent to you, you are obligated to keep it because they do not take returns and hey will not refund the $149.95 for the product. I canceled as soon as I received the $4.99 offer in the mail by phone and I am still trying to get my money back. You can never speak to anyone it is all done by email. This company will take money from you so beware!

Am
  4th of Nov, 2007

The same thing has happened to me, and we are among others. It is no accident that they operate this way. The fact that these people cannot be reached is intentional. They coax you into trying some stupid diet pill by advertising it's free; you just pay $4.95 for s/h. Even if you cancel within 15 days, they still bill you for $149.95. I haven't actually received the stupid bottles of pills yet, but I'm pretty certain they're on the way. I don't know what I'm going to do. I intend to return to sender and not accept the package. That doesn't mean anything. According to what others say, I won't be refunded the money; however, I did have my bank put a permanent stop payment on my account for items from this company. I have filed a complaint with the BBB. I intend to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. In addition, I plan to send a letter of complaint to the attorney general of Oklahoma State. Please consider doing the same. Here's the info: www.betterbusinessbureau.com www.ftc.gov and write to: Oklahoma State Attorney General 313 NE 21st Street Oklahoma City, OK 73105 Good Luck!

Je
  20th of Dec, 2007
Nexgen Labs - Rip off!
Phenterthin
Oklahoma
www.phenterthin.com

RIP OFF!! Don't order the free trial they will bill you in 3 days of receiving products for 149.95. I tried the pills and all they do is make you very shaky. THIS PRODUCT WILL NOT HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT.

Te
  10th of Jan, 2008
NexgenLabsUSA.com - Charged $149 and not receiving the pills I was suppose to!
NexgenLabsUSA.com
www.NexgenLabsUSA.com

I ordered the free 15day free supply of phenterthin just like everyone else and thats when everything went wrong. I called to cancel and got the message to go on line and the I could never get through to anyone to cancel until I had been billed $149.

El
  10th of Jan, 2008

I agree with every comment I have read about Nexgen Labs and their product. I have talked to my credit card company, they said the best thing to do was to cancel my credit card, and get a new number. I want to return the bottles of pills by certified mail - but I cannot find an address to send them too. All it said on the envelope was Fulfillment Center, Oklahoma City, OK! I have tried calling the number and going on line with no results! Help!

Mi
  28th of Jan, 2008
NexGen Labs USA - Unauthorized charges!
NexGenLabsUSA.com
Phone: 405-631-2211
www.nexgenlabsusa.com

I'm a victim of online fraud by this "free pill offer." They charged my credit card $149.95. They refuse to let me return the shipment, they refuse phone calls or by email and their customer support site is "under construction." My credit card company investigated and this scam company responded with photocopies of they're bogus cancellation policy. This is a nightmare and a total rip off!

Di
  1st of Feb, 2008

I came across website: www.nexgenlabsusa.com
This online company advertisties a free 15 day trail while supplies last,of their product, Phenterthin. There was a Shipping & Handling Charge of $4.95.
Their "Terms & Conditions" state that a charge of $149.95 will be charged for shipment of 2, 60 ct bottles of this product along with Free E-Gifts. It then states, that "after you receive your free sample you can cancel anytime with 15 days of trial period, along with a $49.95 cancellation fee will apply, & instructions of how to cancel.
The website listed for this : www.nexgenlabsusa.com/support_site
included is the instructions of how to do this. This website does not work. There is no return address on the packages I have received to send package back. This is unlawful practice. This company is a scam....Iam working with my bank to report this "scam" and to get my money back, and the additional $25.00 bank charge that was accured when this company charged my debit card without my knowledgement or unauthorization. The Bank says that this is a Point of Purchase Sale and that I gave them my Pin Number. I did not enclosed my Pin Number. My Bank also gave me a telephone number to contact for Billing issues, I got a recording plus the website information noted above to claim a "ticket number."
I want in on any kind of lawsuite settlement with this company, they should not be practicing this kind of business, they should be shut down & should be charged with misleading & unlawful actions.

Rh
  5th of Feb, 2008

I canceled before it shipped. I still received the product. I can't get to the site to cancel again. I'm afraid they will keep charging my account. No one will answer the phone.

De
  7th of Feb, 2008
NexgenLabsUSA.com - Unauthorized payment on product!
NexGenLabsUSA.com
www.nexgenlabsusa.com

like other customers i sent for the trial product and with out authorization they charged me $149.00 for a new shipment. First of all i did not order the $149.00 shipment, second i can not afford a non medical pill. I tried calling with no response.

Ja
  13th of Feb, 2008

Just wanted to cancel my credit card order.. was told to come here to this site and log in, now dunno where to go to cancel my order... guess I will just have to cancel my card.

Pa
  27th of Feb, 2008

The presentation of the conditions is done with no indication that the information is more than that given to define the product. I was not able to discern that there was a "condition" as the presentation of the material did not indicate that one should click on that statement in order to review more information.

I was offered the opportunityto return only one of the two bottles that I received. I would only receive a refund of $70.00.

I am hoping that there is another opportunity or avenue to receive a complete return on the product. as the presentation of the conditions is positively devious.

Please advise.