Nex Gen Labs Usa / Phenterthin / Company offers free trial... then scams for $149.95 on your credit card!

This company has stolen money from - who knows - how many people, with their "Free Trial" of Phenterthin, for only $4.95 for shipping. To those of you who have experienced trying to get in touch with Nex Gen Labs - what a 'nightmare'. I have contacted the Better Business Bureau (BBB) online - and have filled out their complaint form regarding Nex Gen Labs USA. I'm hoping all of you who have been scammed by this company will go online to:

www.bbbonline.org and complete the complaint form. Perhaps, together, we can stop this company from scamming others, and at the same time, ask the BBB to fight for the return of our money.

Comments

Yv
  1st of Nov, 2007

Ditto that! I've disputed this same charge for a bogus product claiming to be a $4.95 TRIAL offer only, then refused another shipment after complaining to NexGen Labs for a fraudulent $149.95 charge; getting nowhere, disputed it via bank NexGen claims they disclosed the terms of another shipment of $149.95 in that you TRIED their worthless product. Now complaining to OK. BBB and OK. Atty. general office. This is a "business" with no ethics, utilizing deceptive and misleading practices, and possible mail fraud-I have filed a complaint with the Postal Inspector's office as well.

El
  21st of Nov, 2007

This is a total rip off!! I will not send them any money...

El
  29th of Nov, 2007

I was trying to call and e-mail and got nothing from this company I never got the e-mail they say they send when its shipped.. but boy I got the bottle of pills I sent them back it was impossible to cancel the order and then they sent it anyways after 5 e-mails.. at least thanks for calling the BBB this is so ridiculous!!!

Sincerely,
Elizabeth.

Lo
  3rd of Dec, 2007

How utterly frustrating trying to get a hold of ANYONE with this company (Nex Gen Labs USA). At one point, I was given an address in Oklahoma City and told to write to the company (PEP Corp. Attn: Chris Wilson, PO Box 19336, Oklahoma City, OK 73189) and of course, my Certified Mail, Return Receipt Requested envelop NEVER was received, and the envelope was returned to me UNopened. Any leads how to recover from this are much appreciated. This is the first time I ever had such a run-in with an internet vendor, but "caveat emptor" (buyer beware...). Best wishes. Lori C.

Ne
  18th of Dec, 2007

AP Product Phenterthin. This company has cheated many innocent people and taken out $149.50 from their credit card. They have charged for Phenterthin from my credit card also $149.50 without my permission. I have not tried their free sample and it is lying with me unopened. I received a consignment of two bottles and had sent them back, but they refused to accepd the delivery and the package came back to me. I do not know what to do . I call them, but am not able to talk to any live person. I request that some action be taken against the company and they should return my money without any further delay.

Ap