Newyorksys / I haven't had the training.

I have just received a letter telling me Newyorksys have cancelled my course and I haven't even finished it yet. I have paid 6, 500 pounds for all the materials and training and haven't had the training.

Wo
May 10, 2013

More Newyorksys Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mi
      7th of Apr, 2015

I have trained in SAP ABAP here, the classes were good n flexible timings. I also got 20% discount on the course. I felt like the trainer is so experienced as I have got a very informative training. I am happy with the service.

• Da
      18th of Sep, 2015

Initially it was so doubtful as I do not have a good opinion on online training providers. But, as my circumstances changed and forced me to go online for my SAP training.
    6 sessions were finished and I got relaxed with the trust that these people served me with. Got complete confidence and I paid the rest of the payment (second installment) for my course. Everything is going good till now. I found nothing difficulty here.

The HANA trainer is also very talented and great experienced as am gaining knowledge from him I can say.

Thanks for building the confidence in me and you people changed my opinion on online training. Am completely satisfied.