NewWaveDenim.com / wrong order and never refunded nor exchanged. I shipped item back for return and they never responded back. So never received my item or money back.

1 2920 Avenue RBrooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:

I placed an order for a Juicy sweat set of medium size. They sent me a small. I emailed them to send me exchange instructions.. They responded right away with a tracking number for me return for an exchange. I sent it back with a form to ensure they resend me the medium I ordered, paid $25 for the shipping, which they promised to pay back also.

After 1 month of never hearing from them. I emailed them to ask the status of my item. They never responded. I have since emailed them 3 other times to beg for some communication but nothing. It has now been 5 weeks since the return and I have not heard from them, have not received my new item, and have not received a refund. In other words they have stolen from me.

Comments

17th of Mar, 2010

I bought some Polo and Lacoste T-shirts from NewWaveDenim.com and I got not only one but several problems:

1- The shipping took about 1 month and I almost didn´t receive them for the ocassion I bought them for... Christmas.

2- They sent oen Item with a defect (couple of holes on the T shirt!)

3- I sent the Item back, I pay with MY money for a mistake that THEY MADE and they didn´t pay me ANYTHING. They did NOT pay for that shipping or the refund and they did not even exhange the Item they sent me wrong.

4- They replied my e-mails and questions after ONE MONTH and they responded only to scold me and talk in an aggressive manner, denying any responsibility.

5.- The Ralph Lauren T-shirt I got had terrible quality and it lost 2 sizes after the FIRST wash. (which was made in delicate cicle, cold water, delicate drying)

I have to say that I lost half of the money that I spent purchasing for this Company and I do not recommend NewWaveDenim.com to anybody, even If the clothing look attractive on the Web Site. Plus, they have a poor and aggresive customer Service and they don´t even have a phone number where to contact them.

• Vi
      31st of Mar, 2010

i order from this company and i agree DO NOT BUY FROM THEM !!!