Newventltd.com / Unauthorized charges

United States Review updated:
My account was billed almost 90 dollars for no reason there was no charges authorized at any time. my money will be given back to me immediately

More Newventltd.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ro
  16th of Sep, 2008
I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS IS BUT I AM NOT PAYING FOR SOMETHING I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS
Be
  27th of Sep, 2008
I have no idea what the hell this is, but I'm pretty damn pissed that $86 bucks was taken out of my account...and for what..ugh very aggrivated!~ plus i have 2 36 doller verdrafts because uf it .
so wat are you going to do abought it.
Da
  2nd of Oct, 2008
I don't know how or where I got hooked up with your site, but certainly don't recall visiting any site knowing I would be charged $43.17. Please credit my account and take me off your sucker list.
Pa
  4th of Oct, 2008
After joining the "screwmywife" site i was billed by this company for $23.45 . I have never authorised this transaction with newventltd.com. Iwant my money back
Ph
  8th of Oct, 2008
ive recieved three charges of about $40 that i didnt agree to. this needs to be reversed now.
Lu
  8th of Oct, 2008
I just recently got a charge on my bill for $48 and then for $2 dollars. I have no idea who these people are. I even tried looking up there site and it tells me that I dont have an account. What? How can you take out money from an account and not have any records. This is not only fraud it's illegal and will be dealt with.
Te
  9th of Oct, 2008
I dont know what this payment is for
Ga
  9th of Oct, 2008
I was unaware that I would be charged for the download I performed to watch Netflix movies on my PO. I never authorized anyone to take this money away from me. I hope whomever is in charge of this will be kind enough to cancel the download and be human enough to refund the money taken from my card. Lets see if you can have guts enough to admit to the mistake by not telling people up front about the charges. Please let me know what you intend to do about this. Thank You for your time
Ja
  9th of Oct, 2008
I have not even seen this site I want my money back credit me 44.17 back into my account and take me off your list, I want my money back.
Ti
  9th of Oct, 2008
they need to return my money as well the ### will pay for this
Ma
  10th of Oct, 2008
I habe no idea who you are and I have been charged by your company, this is to stop now and all funds must be returned!!
An
  11th of Oct, 2008
i have been charged 40 bucks for something and i want my damn money back. i revieced nothig so i should not be billed.
Ja
  13th of Oct, 2008
Hi there Paul

Did they screw your wife as well then?
Ho
  14th of Oct, 2008
I don't want that you take money on my bank account. Because I don't know this site and I don't use the services of this.
I wan't completely submit the count on the site and stop this unauthorized charges

Co
  14th of Oct, 2008
i dont know why i have these charges but it wouldbe nice to have them stopped.
Mi
  16th of Oct, 2008
money has been taken from my credit account and i never made a purchase. its happened more than 3 times. i want something done or ill take legal action.
regards
milan
Da
  16th of Oct, 2008
i dont know how or why you debited my account but would like it returned to my account and off your list! ive never auturized such a site! yo have taken almost 200 dollars from my account and want it crdited back to me asap
Ha
  16th of Oct, 2008
what the hell is this all about??? i have been charged over $100, and have no idea what for. do you go around taking money from peoples acounts? i have not been connected to the internet for 3 weeks, so how could i have bought or downloaded anything?? so i want my money back!!! and i also want to know where u got my details from!!!
Ar
  18th of Oct, 2008
To Whom it may concern:

I don't know who you r but I did not authorize the charge that showed up on my statement I want the charge of $39.71 credited back to my account and to take my name off your account or mailing list, I don't even know who u r? please take care of this matter ASAP! Thanks for taking care of this matter.
Ca
  19th of Oct, 2008
why am I being charged 40.00?