NewspaperArchives.com / Content unavailable, due to &OUR& problems
I became a member of NewspaperArchives.com in June, 08. For two months, I was able to get information, but since that time, I have not been able to get into my county and some surrounding counties in Pa. My local newspaper is definitely unavailable ALL OF THE TIME "Due to errors and they are working on this and please be patient". It's been since the latter part of August and still it is not fixed. I have sent many letters, and their answer was, it should be one week and that was two months ago. The last email they sent back to me was two weeks ago, and they said they have to take it SLOW because they might very possibly lose a lot of newspaper content. Surely they have backup in case of such a loss. They have extended my subscription 4 months, and that has been almost used up and still no "got your errors fixed". So what I think that once you pay (NO REFUNDS), they make it so that your local lookups won't work. Perhaps it is possible that they save money by doing that. So, in all I had full use of their archives for 2-3 months, and now they are having all kinds of problems, blah, blah, blah. Maybe they need better tech support. I want to warn you all, don't buy unless you have money to waste.
More NewspaperArchives.com Complaints & Reviews
- NewspaperARCHIVE.com - Fraudulent billing 
- NewspaperARCHIVE.com - fraud 
- NewspaperARCHIVE.com - renewed membership w/o my knowledge 
- NewspaperARCHIVE.com - total waste of money
- NewspaperARCHIVE.com - rebilling without authorization or notice 
- NewspaperARCHIVE.com - invalid address - first amendment right?
- Newspaper Archive - historical online newspaper clippings
- Newspaper Archive - bad customer service agents
- NewspaperArchives.com - unauthorized credit card charges
- Newspaper Archives - unauthorized payment