Newspaper Archive, Inc / Deceptive business practices
In 15 years of accessing online services, this is the absolute bottom of the barrel. I have never dealt with
such a sneaky, greedy, unresponsive business. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS OUTFIT. They overcharge, have an inflexible refund policy and have horrible customer service.
I wouldn't recommend this "business" to my worst enemy. It's shameful. I will not be surprised if a class-action lawsuit pops up on my radar in the near future.
More Newspaper Archive, Inc Complaints & Reviews
- NewspaperARCHIVE.com - Fraudulent billing 
- NewspaperARCHIVE.com - fraud 
- NewspaperARCHIVE.com - renewed membership w/o my knowledge 
- NewspaperARCHIVE.com - total waste of money
- NewspaperARCHIVE.com - rebilling without authorization or notice 
- Newspaper Archive - historical online newspaper clippings
- Newspaper Archive - bad customer service agents
- NewspaperArchives.com - unauthorized credit card charges
- Newspaper Archives - unauthorized payment
- Newspaper Archives - Unlawful credit card charges someone else made no refund scam company