Newport News / hidden charge of "free shipping"!
I recently received a bill stating that I purchased an "Insider Pass" for 14.95 from an online purchase, under an odd [protected] number. When I looked up what the number was it was a hidden charge fee for "free shipping" from Newport-News.com. I think this is completely absurd because first of all I never got any Free Shipping whatsoever. And even if I did-they actually "secretly" charge you for it.
And who knows how many times they will charge my credit for this misleading and false shipping claim. Just wanted to give a heads up about this.
More Newport News Complaints & Reviews
- Newport News - deceptive marketing practices 
- Spiegel / Newport News - hidden charges! 
- Newport News - billed multiple times for ordered clothing 
- Spiegel / Newport News - spiegel is a dishonest company. shame on you! 
- Newport News - horrible customer service and return process 
- Spiegel / Newport News - I don't know what to do
- Newport News - you can't get your money back even when it's their mistake 
- Newport News - bad experience from start to finish
- Spiegel/Newport News - dispute of charges!
- Newport News - credit card charges not approved