Newport News / credit card charges
I had a charge of $14.95 that I could not figure out what it was from. It did not list a name but a phone number. When I typed it in google I found out other people on here had this problem as well from this phone number. I found out it was from newport news, a womens clothing company. I had ordered a dress from there over a month ago and they asked if I wanted free catalogs so I agreed. Never once did the person I spoke to say there were charges. Whats strange is when I purchased the dress it came up on my statement as new port news. But the catalogs did not and were a phone number. That is because it is their shady way of stealing peoples money. Although 14.95 is not alot it is to a college student like myself. What is worse is that if I would of let it slip they would of continued billing me each month. Do not order from this company!
More Newport News Complaints & Reviews
- Newport News - deceptive marketing practices 
- Spiegel / Newport News - hidden charges! 
- Newport News - billed multiple times for ordered clothing 
- Newport News - hidden charge of "free shipping"! 
- Spiegel / Newport News - spiegel is a dishonest company. shame on you! 
- Spiegel / Newport News - I don't know what to do
- Newport News - you can't get your money back even when it's their mistake 
- Newport News - bad experience from start to finish
- Spiegel/Newport News - dispute of charges!
- Newport News - credit card charges not approved