Newport 100s / Bad pack of cigarettes

I purchase cigarettes from a store in Donora PA. everyday. The last time I purchased a pack 5 of the cigarettes the filter came a part from the tobacco part of the cigarette. I just wanted to let you know about the problem with this pack of cigarettes.

Thank you very much.

More Newport 100s Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• To
      18th of Jul, 2008

You stupid fool. You buy a pack of cigarettes, which hasten your demise, and you warn us about a defective pack?!? Leave the free wireless at the local coffee shop to people who can provide useful information and take your sorry, chain smoking, yellow-stained teeth, bed breath ### back to the trailer park and wait for yo man to get off work pumping gas at the local station. Your 5 kids deserve a mother better than you. Twit.

• Ke
      28th of Jul, 2011
    Newport 100s - stale carton
    tabacco outlet
    1805 aberdeen road #B
    Parkville
    Maryland
    Phone: 3473560282

Me and my husband brought a carton of newport 100s. The carton that we have is stale . They taste as if they were sitting for months on end. We buy cartons so we will have cigarttes for a week or two. I am very upset that I wasted my money on a carton of newports that were stale. I would like to know what I can do to get remimbured for the money I spent on this stale carton of newport 100s. I do not have a pic of the stale cigarettes.