newidcards.com / scam

I gave this newidcards a try. my card was not only charged, but there were a bunch of other charges as well. I had to cancel my credit card. That was two weeks ago, and no fake ID card yet. Either this company used to be legit, or it has always been a scam and all these positive posts are posted by the scammer. I dont know. BUT STAY AWAY FROM THIS ###ING RIPPOFF.

More newidcards.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Wo
      25th of Aug, 2009

lmao; majority (maybe 99.9999%) of the websites that "sells" fake ID's are scams.
    chances are, all of the sites that are gonna be posted below me are going to be scams.

• Mn
      11th of Sep, 2009

I don't get it. I just transferred to KU which is a big bar town so I was looking at review sites for an ID. I heard this one was a scam as well as many others but tried it anyways. I thought I lost my money and checked my credit card records like everyday to make sure they werent taking my number because others said thats what happened with this site. but I got my ID within about a week and its pretty legit. The only complaint I have is the signature looks super fake, like you can tell it was done by a computer and not an actual signature but other than that newidcards is not a scam. So I don't know what happened to you but it worked for me

• Al
      23rd of Nov, 2009

Is this "newidcards.com" really legit.

The site look real.

• Bi
      9th of Dec, 2009

December-09-2009

newidcards is legit, but there cards are not all that great. The signature looks realllllly fake, hahha i guess that is how they get away with selling them as a novalty, because the signature is done by a computer and looks really bad, but i would say thats the only thing, i never used mine because it looks sooo fake. If you wanna order go ahead, but they really are not all the good as they say they are.

• Mo
      3rd of Oct, 2010

hey, im out $300 from these scammers. I though they were legit so me and my and a buddy each bought a card, and that was 3 months ago. they stopped responding to my emails after 1 week. i dont get how these other posters got a card. I think that they are really posters for the site owner to get more business.

• Mo
      3rd of Oct, 2010

they ripped me off as well. I"m gonna get these guys back. I'm going to report them. they stole over $120 from me.

• Dr
      22nd of Oct, 2010

Looking for a Legit fake.

• Gr
      26th of Oct, 2010

Me too. What an [censor].

• Da
      8th of Nov, 2010

I just Ordered a ID off NEWIDCARDS.COM. The card cost 193$ with shipping. I used credit card because i didn't trust any other sites that only offered money checks etc. Right after i got a email that said they needed a picture of the last 4 digits of my credit card, they said because they shipping and billing address didn't match. I forwarded them the email for the receipt(matching address's). He said he couldn't ship it without this information. Next day, i went on and talked to the lady on chat messenger on there website. She said it was shipped by first class mail($9)and would arrive next week. I went back on the messenger the next day to see if everything was going okay. She claimed they still needed my credit card last four digits. I told her i didn't feel comfortable, and asked once again if it was already shipped(she said she would tell me after i sent the picture). I most likely arnt going to send the picture until i get the id for safety of my card. I will let you guys know if this site is legit and i get this card. My email is redsox2410@yahoo.com

• Da
      8th of Nov, 2010

• Ry
      14th of Mar, 2011

newidcards.com IS a scam. Here's why:

WHOIS information by GoDaddy

I searched for a Ray Fray online at 192.com and there is no listing for anyone with that name in England at all. Also, the company that is at 66 Prescot Street in London is called CMC Market that does investment consultations. Lastly the site was registered in 2005 not in 2000 as the site claims.

It's not absolute proof that it is a scam but it is damning evidence. I'm sure it is a scam, I'm sure that people are still falling for it too. Just make sure to spread this information as much as you can so no one else falls for it.

• Mi
      22nd of Apr, 2011

newidcards.com is a scamming website, all of their sample pics are stolen from the bar book that bars check ids with.

don't order from them!