[Resolved] Newegg.com / very dissatisfied with the customer service at newegg.com!
I am very dissatisfied with the customer service at newegg.com. I don't know if it is true for all CS representative but mine was awful. I received a defective CD Rom that I called and received a RMA number to return. This was a rush order so I asked if I returned it via overnight express if she could get a replacement out to me right away. She assured me she would rush it through the system. Well, here I am a week later with her telling me she's sorry but it has to go through the process that takes 3 - 5 days business days (and this is the 6th). It is apparent she has not done a single thing to rush this through the system. I told her I wanted a refund and I would go to a company that I could download this program online as there is too much work being missed by not having this program and I am falling behind. She told me no refunds on CD's again sorry. She flat out lied to me and I intend on complaining to the corporate officers if I can get some email addresses. I did receive an email today saying it would take them 3 more days to inspect this item. Will never buy from this company again, I know it was not their fault the disc did not work but when a customer service agent tells you they will rush your job through and go ahead and spend $20. to next day air the item back, you want to believe them. She should give me a refund on the wasted postage, really a terrible customer service experience. Bottom line is this woman could care less, she has lied to me and done absolutely nothing to get a working disc out to me. She was totally useless in this case and I thing Newegg.com is sadly mistaking when they say that all of their customer service agents are fully trained. Don't know what they were trained in but it is not customer service.
132 South 6th Ave.
La Puente, CA [protected]
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Dear Valued Customer,
Thanks for taking the time to post your kind review. We truly apologize for any inconvenience this may of caused you. Also, we apologize for the delayed response. Nevertheless, we would really like to speak to you to see what we can do for you in this matter. At your earliest convenience please contact me personally at email@example.com or via phone at 800-390-1119 ext 25040 so I may further assist you in this matter.
More Newegg.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Newegg - online scam 
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - if you get cheated in newegg marketplace, newegg won't help 
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - refuses return, says item I sent them is not the one they sent me (but it is!) 
- [Resolved] Newegg - extremely frustrated w/ newegg's return policy 
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - do not buy anything as a gift from newegg 
- Newegg.com - returning a defective item newegg marketplace order #418963973
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - customer service supervisor nicole e. - very unprofessional
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - doa asrock motherboard rma #78961560
- Newegg.com - customer service
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - bad customer services and company wants to rip off people with no care at all