[Resolved] Newegg.com / bad customer services and company wants to rip off people with no care at all

Indianapolis, IN, United States

I bout the product MSI Agies at the beginning of October everything was running smoothly. the computer crashed and would not display MSI screen and would not boot windows. contacted Neweeg about returning the product and getting a replacement or my money back. however because I don't have the box it was originally shipped in they will not allow for a return. I've spent over 1110 dollars for the product though it covered under warranty Neweeg will not accept a return because I don't have the box. discarded the box out of confidence of the. company delivering great products and being stuck and penalized for not having a cardboard box. so I'm stuck with a product that doesn't work and out of 1100 dollars all because of a a missing box. Do not buy anything from Neweeg all the care about is taking your money and not providing customer service and doing the right thing. In addition I spoke with many advisors and supervisors and they don't seem to care about the customer, not realizing the customers are the ones that supply thier jobs and keep the business going. I have asked on many attempts to have resolved and they don't seem to care over a box. don't buy anything from Neweeg all they care about is your money nothing else.

• Resolution statement

• Newegg International Customer Care's Response, Oct 16, 2017

Hello, Please send me an email to "[protected]@New egg.com" with your order number and a link to this post and I will be happy to look into this issue for you. While we may not be able to take the item back without the original retail box, we can certainly assist you with contacting the manufacturer.
    Vickie