[Resolved] Newegg International — graphic card rtx 2070
I have placed an order of two items
Expected delivery date is December-01-2018
one of the items was delivered/received on 29th of November, but second I could not even track it.
I have tried to contact web-site for so long, but they are unable to answer on phone call, neither contact via web-site. However I was keep on trying and finally one of the support with a name of Jonathan replied to me. I have provided all details, but what he told me is the same crap information that I could check by myself. On request to get in touch with fedex I was ignored... I have asked him to provide more information and to help me out, but he said that item is in transit and thats it, Bye bye.
Guys overpay a bit on other web-sites but dont order anything from them.
0 information about warranty services aswell.
17560 Rowland St.
City of Industry, CA 91748
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Newegg International Customer Care's Response, Nov 30, 2018
I do apologize for the issues you had experienced with your order. Please send us a private message with your order information so we can look into this for you.
Rudy [Newegg Support]
More Newegg International Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - if you get cheated in newegg marketplace, newegg won't help 
- [Resolved] NewEgg - online scam 
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - refuses return, says item I sent them is not the one they sent me (but it is!) 
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - very dissatisfied with the customer service at newegg.com! 
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - do not buy anything as a gift from newegg 
- Newegg.com. Cn - awful customer service 
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - avoid newegg if you're the type of person who wants their coverage plans to be well worth the extra money 
- NewEgg - selling defective products
- Newegg.com - big scam site, don't give them you're credit card information
- [Resolved] NewEgg - delivery, a horror story