[Resolved] Newegg Internationalgraphic card rtx 2070

I have placed an order of two items
Order Date:
11/24/2018
Expected delivery date is December-01-2018
one of the items was delivered/received on 29th of November, but second I could not even track it.

I have tried to contact web-site for so long, but they are unable to answer on phone call, neither contact via web-site. However I was keep on trying and finally one of the support with a name of Jonathan replied to me. I have provided all details, but what he told me is the same crap information that I could check by myself. On request to get in touch with fedex I was ignored... I have asked him to provide more information and to help me out, but he said that item is in transit and thats it, Bye bye.

Guys overpay a bit on other web-sites but dont order anything from them.
0 information about warranty services aswell.

17560 Rowland St.
City of Industry, CA 91748

• Resolution statement

• Newegg International Customer Care's Response, Nov 30, 2018

Hello,

I do apologize for the issues you had experienced with your order. Please send us a private message with your order information so we can look into this for you.

Rudy [Newegg Support]