[Resolved] NewEggcs reps are blatant ###s

D Review updated:

I returned a defective item for a replacement. After being told by ### #1 they had approved the replacement (duh! it didn't work) I was informed by ### #2 it was rejected and it was being returned to me so I could deal with the manufacturer. Enter ### #3 who responds (this is two months after the initial return request) that they were investigating the issue. What? You need Sherlock Holmes to investigate a defective item? I still have nothing to show for my purchase and I still owe the credit card company for the amount. This is outright theft. The management and staff at Newegg are complete idiots. NEVER do business again with this online scam machine. Tell all your friends!

• Resolution Statement

• Newegg International Customer Care's Response · Sep 14, 2009

Dear David Willis,

First and foremost, I would like to take this time to apologize for any of the inconvenience that this may have caused. In no way, would Newegg ever sway our customers away from business. At this time, I can only imagine your frustration. It seems that your issue has been a nightmare so I would like to help rectify this situation. If you can please contact me directly at Jose.M.[protected]@newegg.com with a brief message of what you just posted here so that I can remember you, I would sincerely appreciate it.

• J
      Jan 05, 2011

David Willis...how did Jose work this out for you?