[Resolved] NewEgg — cs reps are blatant ###s
I returned a defective item for a replacement. After being told by ### #1 they had approved the replacement (duh! it didn't work) I was informed by ### #2 it was rejected and it was being returned to me so I could deal with the manufacturer. Enter ### #3 who responds (this is two months after the initial return request) that they were investigating the issue. What? You need Sherlock Holmes to investigate a defective item? I still have nothing to show for my purchase and I still owe the credit card company for the amount. This is outright theft. The management and staff at Newegg are complete idiots. NEVER do business again with this online scam machine. Tell all your friends!
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Newegg International Customer Care's Response · Sep 14, 2009
Dear David Willis,
First and foremost, I would like to take this time to apologize for any of the inconvenience that this may have caused. In no way, would Newegg ever sway our customers away from business. At this time, I can only imagine your frustration. It seems that your issue has been a nightmare so I would like to help rectify this situation. If you can please contact me directly at Jose.M.[protected]@newegg.com with a brief message of what you just posted here so that I can remember you, I would sincerely appreciate it.
More NewEgg Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - if you get cheated in newegg marketplace, newegg won't help 
- [Resolved] NewEgg - online scam 
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - refuses return, says item I sent them is not the one they sent me (but it is!) 
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - very dissatisfied with the customer service at newegg.com! 
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - do not buy anything as a gift from newegg 
- Newegg.com. Cn - awful customer service 
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - avoid newegg if you're the type of person who wants their coverage plans to be well worth the extra money 
- NewEgg - selling defective products
- Newegg.com - big scam site, don't give them you're credit card information
- [Resolved] NewEgg - delivery, a horror story