[Resolved] NewEgg / customer service
I purchased 4 MB of RAM in 2 circuits from Newegg. After I installed them my computer would not boot. I shut it off and open up the cabinet and 1 of the circuits was red hot. That one was defective, but the other one works.
I returned the defective circuit to Newegg and asked for a replacement. Newegg refused to send me a replacement. They claimed I damaged the circuit. I did not. Apparently Newegg has a bad reputation when it comes to standing by their products. My next stop is to register a complaint with the Better Business Bureau
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Newegg International Customer Care's Response, Jun 29, 2009
Dear Valued Customer,
Thanks for taking the time to post your kind review. We truly apologize for any inconvenience this may of caused you. Also, we apologize for the delayed response. Nevertheless, we would really like to speak to you to see what we can do for you in this matter. At your earliest convenience please contact me personally at alex.a.[protected]@newegg.com or via phone at 800-390-1119 ext 25040 so I may further assist you in this matter.
More NewEgg Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - if you get cheated in newegg marketplace, newegg won't help 
- [Resolved] NewEgg - online scam 
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - refuses return, says item I sent them is not the one they sent me (but it is!) 
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - very dissatisfied with the customer service at newegg.com! 
- [Resolved] NewEgg - extremely frustrated w/ newegg's return policy 
- Newegg.com. Cn - awful customer service 
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - avoid newegg if you're the type of person who wants their coverage plans to be well worth the extra money 
- NewEgg - selling defective products
- Newegg.com - big scam site, don't give them you're credit card information
- [Resolved] NewEgg - delivery, a horror story