[Resolved] Newegg/acer / lemon computer

1 9997 E Rose Hills RdWhittier CA, United States

Bought an Acer computer from Newegg and not sure if Newegg or Acer is the problem but bought on Dec 27, 2008, hooked up on Jan 18 and nightmare began. Bad memory stick so called Acer on 1-19-09, they sent a new memory stick, received 1-31, then new issue so called that day. Got up and running, then new issue on 2-20, sent recovery disks but after they came, found out after instillation they were in French, called on 2-20 and sent it back for repair, got back on 3-3 and on 3-7 hard drive crashed, sent back arrived back to me on 3-20 and on 4-2 hard drive crashed again, sent back 4-6 and still not back. Talked with supervisor and he said when they received it, nothing wrong but still in shop waiting for part???? Now its been over 4 months that I bought a brand new computer, total cost of #534.97 with extended warrenty and have not had a solid week of use. And now I'm paying internet service with no internet or computer. Very frustrated and no one at Acer or Newegg seems willing or wanting to help me. At this point I do not want a replacement computer as this is a piece of junk computer, but want my money back. Can anyone help me???

• Resolution statement

• Newegg International Customer Care's Response, May 06, 2009

Dear Customer,

Thanks for taking the time to post your kind review. We truly apologize for any inconvenience this may of caused you. At your earliest convenience please contact me personally at alex.a.villarino@newegg.com or via phone at 800-390-1119 ext 25040 so I may further assist you in this matter.

Sincerely,