NewChic / complete scam

1 China, China Review updated:

Carrie Li one of your customer service reps was useless as a fungus under a toe !!! NEW CHIC are liers the scam innocent people who work hard for there money I order two items blackhead peal mask and a tattoo kit
Total of 117 dollar they took the money within two seconds of hitting pay then I find out the kit is on back order amd I was not informed that was in October it has been two months waiting for these so called products I have had over 100 emails with customer service who sent the same message a tracking code then asked for a refund just kept getting a tracking code from carrie Li so then I decieded to dehumanize this person to get my point across the IBB was contacted and all posts then when carrie said she had sent a request for a refunds of both items it will take 2 to 3 weeks for international banking ! So I visited my bank and they told me that is false information I did my research and the international banking does not take 2 to 3 weeks to I have filed a complaint with the IBB AND ANYONE ELSE WHO SEE THIS SHOUKD TOO THE MORE PEOPLE WHO CONTACT THE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS Bureau these companies need to be stopped !!! You take money from me and lie and cheat I am not an easy person to shake it is now my goal to bring NewChic down !! Pictures of emails, items promises and a bit insight on on how some people are incompetent ..
I'll be back ...

NewChic

Comments

• Be
      17th of Jan, 2018

i am Benjamin Testa from Malta i ordered a men´s waist bag and i haven´t received any reply from you not even an email confirming my order the money was taken from my master card so can you send me an email on zalikgroup@gmail.com to confirm my order please

14th of May, 2018

@benjamin testa i have received this item ok thanks

17th of Jan, 2018

i ordered a men´s waist bag the money was taken by you from my Master card account and I haven´t received any email confirming my order please can you send me an email on zalikgroup@gmail.com to confirm my order my order was made in the name of Benjamin Testa from Malta

• Ye
      11th of May, 2018

THEY SENT ME A PAIR OF SHOES EXACTLY THE SAME SIZE AS THE PREVIOUS ONE! 28.5 CM!!! (WHEN I ORDERED 25.7 CM, BASED ON THEIR SHOE SIZE CHART) I GAVE THEM MY MEASUREMENTS I EVEN ASKED YOU TO CHECK OUT BEFORE THEY SENT THEM TO ME (HAVE IT ALL DOCUMENTED). I EVEN PAID EXTRA 26 DOLLARS FOR THE DELIVERY, WHILE MY FIRST PARCEL WAS ONLY 14! (I HAVE A RECEIPT ). RECEIVING THE SHOES YESTERDAY, I REALIZED THIS SHOP IS NOTHING BUT A BIG SPOOF! HOW CAN I TRUST THEIR SHOE SIZE CHART IS THEY DOUBLE SENT ME THE SAME SIZE (ONE MARKED AS 42 AND THE OTHER AS 41 WITH NO MARKINGS ON A SOLE, BUT EQUAL IN LENGTH - TWO SIZES BIGGER THAN THEIR SIZE CHART! ALSO, THEY DON'T PUBLISH PEOPLE'S TRUE RESPONSES ABOUT THE SHOES (I left them 3 times and they won't show up!), THUS THEY KEEP MISLEADING THEM!

THEY REFUSE TO REFUND ME FOR BOTH 58.57 PLUS 26 DOLLARS FOR THE 2ND PAIR! THEY ASK TO POST THEIR HUGE WRONG SIZED SHOES BACK (AND THIS COSTS A FORTUNE TO POST THEM TO CHINA!)
    ALSO THEY CLAIM THEY CAN'T SEE MY VIDEOS OR PICTURES, NOT EVEN LINKS ON THE YOUTUBE!

I THINK WE SHALL ALL UNITE AND COMPLAIN TO FACEBOOK A GOOGLE TO STOP PUBLISHING THEIR ADDS EVERYWHERE! THEY NEED TO BE CLOSED!

• Da
      22nd of May, 2018

Shoes are not what you expect. I purchased shoes advertise as a durable street shoe. What I received was a flimsy house slipper made to look like a shoe. Comfortable but a lot to pay for a house slipper. New Chic is not legit.

23rd of May, 2018

i have received this item but very late thanks

• Us
      19th of Jun, 2018

I ordered a bra it arrived, when I tried it on it wouldn't have fitted a 7year old, returned it, and have not heard anything for over 5 weeks, Yahoo wants to shut their account down. they are nothing but a con. It cost a small fortune returning it to China by special delivery with letter enclosed.