Newcentury trade co.,ltd / Sending the orders with incorrect labels and missing items in the package.

1 Pakistan Review updated:

We have ordered 20 pcs. KINGSTON 128GB USB FLASHDRIVE from this company, Newcentury trade co., ltd, their Website: www.520trade.com or http://520trade.en.china.cn/

We pay US$800.00 via Western Union for the said items including the shipping to this person:
1)Western Union Information:
First name : si
Last name: chen
Post code : 361000

after your payment, tell us the mtcn is ok.

2)T/T Information:
Bank of china
Beneficiary institution: Bank of China Jiahe Sub-branch
Payee:Si Chen
Ben's account: [protected]-5
Swift:BKCHCNBJ720

Now, the package arrived, alright, but when we checked it out the labels were incorrect. It says 64GB, not 128GB. and on the flashdrive they put a little sticker that says 120GB.

Furthermore, there's one flashdrive missing. We got 19pcs. in the box, and the other one, the cover of the cap is missing.

We get back to them, asking them to mail us even the labels only, 19pcs. of it, so that we can sell these things and get back our money, but I don't know, they just put us thru a lot of red tapes.

They're saying that the post office in China get the one that is missing, but they won't correct the problem. We want the correct labels and the missing one, but they won't give it to us.

We're just lucky we only order 20 pcs. I don't know if we could get the missing one.

Newcentury trade co.,ltd
Newcentury trade co.,ltd

Ky

Comments

• Al
      6th of May, 2009

Hello Kynth!

My name is Alexandre, I´m from a company in Brazil and got scammed from the same "NewCentury trading Co., ltd" company. Got their contact on alibaba.com, as a gold supplier member from some years.

I bought from them 100 units of kingston 8GB flashdrive. After some problems we faced with the wrong invoice, we got the box.

When I opened it, it was missing 44 units! I just got 56 units. I tried to talk to Lily (their emploier, msn ceocntrade@hotmail.com), but without sucess.

Then, I made a test with this units using the h2testw_1.4. The 8GB is only virtual memory, the real memory is only 1GB!

They are SCAMMER!!! Watch out with them! They make one-time sell and sell crap!

What can we do to get refund?

• Da
      2nd of Jun, 2009

I was the victim of these swindlers comañia called cnchinagift and this is the website: www.cnchinagifts.com, they sold me 1000 flash drives kingston 2 gb and I do not deliver on, I was swindled by them are thieves, they transferred funds to your bank account in china and I have all the supports of the operation, I would put them off by a prisoner, I hope that the Chinese authorities deal with these crooks, the contact person is named Michael and the payment was made to If the name of Chen.

This is the address :
    Telf: 86 05926052020 / 86 13779920914

This is another address
    Tel:86-0592-8656291; Fax:86-0592-8656290
    Room A1-3, 1/F, No. 558, Anle Industrial, Park, gushu.China

我是受害者,這些騙徒comañia所謂cnchinagift ,這是網址: www.cnchinagifts.com ,他們賣給我1000年金士頓2 GB的閃存驅動器,我不兌現,我是他們的詐騙小偷,他們轉移的資金您的銀行帳戶在中國和我所有的支持的行動,我將它們趕走一名囚犯,我希望中共當局處理這些騙子,聯繫人名為邁克爾和付款的名稱,如果陳。

這是地址:

電話:86 - 0592 - 8656291傳真:86 - 0592 - 8656290
    室格A1 - 3 , 1 /女, 558號, Anleo工業園區, gushu.China

• Ce
      5th of Jul, 2010

I paid $500 for 5 laptops and recieved nothing.
    After payment got one excuse for a holiday.
    After that, nothing. no reactions from Lisa on MSN.
    No more answers on mails.

It seems newcentury_trading@hotmail.com and Newcentury_tradesale@hotmail.com
    are crooks

Cees. Nederland

• Ce
      5th of Jul, 2010

So never send money to :

Since you made the payment successfully, you can send us your Referenece No or MTCN No newcentury_trade@yahoo.com.cn

1. Payment Via Bank Transfer

Last Name : Zheng
    Full Name :Shaochuan Zheng
    Country : China

3. Money Gram

No transaction fee included into your order
    Bank Name : Money Gram