Newboots99 / Scam

This is a total scam. Fortunately for me I check my bank account every day so I was able to locate the bogus amount immediately(amount charged was different/higher from the email confirmation amount received as well as the company name was different).When I tried to check the status of my UGG order, nothing would work and then I tried to locate the compnay on line bur all links failed. I called the fraud dept of my bank and lodged a complaint. MU second mistake was to use my debit card which is now terminated. Merry Ho Ho!!! I learned my lesson!!!

Comments

• Ne
      22nd of Nov, 2010

Do not purchase anything from this website. This is a scam. Unfortunately made purchase November 9th, and my card was immediately charged for the purchase and it is now November 22 and I have recieved nothing. The tracking number I was given states it left China(did not even know that was were it was coming from) and arrived in our customs here in San Francisco USA and then went back to China only to be attempt delivery to some city in China. There is no phone number to call or even a address on the website. PLEASE do not order from this site. This is a lesson for me now, but I do not want these people to steal anymore money from anyone else. I have since cancelled my card in fear of further money being taken from me. I have to take a loss on this. There should be something that can be done about these kind of websites. Has anyone any information on if there is someone to contact?

• Iv
      9th of Dec, 2010

Do not buy for this website. It's a total scam, there is no return address and when you email about a problem with your payment you get an automatic response from some Mary 655.

I was very clear that I requested a size 11 and they sent me a size 10 instead. I have sent more than 10 emails explaining to them their mistake and they failed to fix it (suggesting that I sell the wrong sized boots myself and re-order the size 11). On top of that they overcharged me $13 more than the list price and failed to credit me the money despite written promises. There is no available telephone number to speak with a supervisor.

Learn from my painful experience and stay away from this website.

• Oh
      16th of Dec, 2010

I totally agree!!! But the person above was lucky to get the product.
    In my case they charged me shipping fee twice and extra $35 (so $55 more than it should be) and never got the confirmation emails or explanation emails.
    I sent several emails but some of them were even didn't go through.
    I now try to go to the website but the website is not available.
    It is totally SCAM!!
    Everyone, WATCH OUT "NEWBOOTS99.com"!

• Ve
      12th of Jan, 2011

I feel for this also - In order to dispute the charge my credit card company (visa) needs for me to send the merchandise back. Here is the problem: I didn't keep the shipping information and the company website is down.

Does anyone have a shipping adress for newboots99 or uggservice100 ?

thanks, Tom

• Oh
      13th of Jan, 2011

I totally feel your pain. I kept the address but it is Chinese character which I can't read. What I only can read is they are located in Shanghai, China. The sender is 王志栄. The boots we got look like really fake. I wish many people can check complainsboard.com before they order.
    By the way, the website will come back again very soon with same web address.