NewBillyBingo / False Bonus Adverstiments

1 Out of Country, United States Review updated:

After receiving a "free" sign-up bonus of $40.00, I won on a slot game while playing bingo on the site at the same time. Checking my cash stats it stated that I could withdraw the entire amount minus the bonus amount ($40). I began the withdraw process and waited and waited and waited! finally having waited for days and days I decided to contact them, of course there is no way to speak with them directly (no phone or im chat or email, that alone is a RED FLAG for me). Only a so called inter site help ticket can be started. So I did, I asked them how long it would take to process my winnings from my sign-up bonus which was about $150.00 after bonus deductions. They replied rather quickly that NO MONEY may be withdrawn from a sign-up bonus or any bonus for that matter. I stated then why are you giving away free sign-up bonus's if the money isn't real and you can't withdraw winnings? of course I never got a reply. STAY AWAY FROM NEWBILLYBINGO they are a scam site that use's there own players to win all the games and then does not pay-out! Whatever you do - DO NOT put real money into this website, all your doing is throwing it away with their scam policies. POINT BLANK- NewBillyBingo is a SCAM SITE!

Eb
Apr 26, 2015

Comments

• Ju
      28th of Jun, 2016

i have played on this site for years ..you are wrong there is a phone number you can call and also live help is always availible as like most site sign up bonus is for you to try the site and decide if its to your liking the bingo games the slots and the special games they offered i am sorry that you didnt care for it but before posting about a site pls get you facts right wish you luck at any site you decide to go to shycat65