Newark Airport / application for employment

Newark, United States Review updated:
it is not the company that I have a complaint. I'm trying to reach the website administrator of career network.com this website will not allow me to finish my application and send it back to Newark Liberty Airport where I put in for a job for customer service. What do I do to get a hold of the website Administrator

Comments

He
  22nd of Apr, 2009
You don't...Career Network is all a scam...
Fr
  12th of May, 2009
(SCAM) Careernetwork.com is a LEAD GENERATION MILL FOR PRIVATE-FOR-PROFIT COLLEGE INSTITUTIONS. Their ONLY PURPOSE is to verify peoples data extracted from their Bait-N-Switch job apps. Theirwebsite hides behind the mask of employment screenings, only to screen you for college lead generation.
De
  3rd of Jun, 2016

Newark Airport - bathrooms
newark airport
Newark
New Jersey

I can not believe the conditions of the bathrooms in Newark airport. They are worse than a gas stations rest room. I went to Cancun and their bathrooms were clean enough you could eat off the floors. You people should be ashamed of the conditions of your restrooms. Maybe the board of health needs to be notified of this horrific problem. This is the baggage area when we returned from Cancun. I wouldn't let my dog crap in that bathroom let alone my child.