New Zion Shilohs / They promised to prepare all documents, but suddenly stopped to communicate

Company New Zion Shilohs is total rip off. Don’t send them money. We wanted to buy puppy from them, and the rep told us to pay the deposit. After that we waited couple of weeks and as the rep told me they prepared all documents and puppy. But after that they stopped to communicate with us. We called them and left messages, but everything was completely useless. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

An
Dec 15, 2014

Comments

• Mi
      14th of Feb, 2016

She did the same exact thing to us. Had us send a $400 deposit, cashed the check and never responded to e-mails or any way I tried to get in touch with her. Everybody should think twice before dealing with Lisa Barber from New Zion Shilohs in Fillmore, NY. If you haven't done so already, get in touch with the NY Attorney Generals Office. They have started a case against her. Also sign the following petition to shut her down.