New York Textiles & Amenities / Scam and delay

1 205 Cherry StreetJamestown, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 716-488-0828

Certain items we distribute carry a domestic name but are actually manufactured over seas, which allows us, as a company, to sell these items at a wholesale price. In recent years, The U.S. Customs and Border Protection has tightened security on all imported and exported products. This means that every item that crosses into U.S. soil is thoroughly inspected, which causes a delay when coming into our warehouses. With the thousands of orders we receive weekly it is difficult to keep sufficient stock up when we experience these delays. Thus, we are forced into backordered status on particular items. If you are unable to wait for your items to ship, please email REFUNDOFBACKORDEREDITEMS_NYT@YAHOO.COM or FAX [protected].

Comments

• Ny
      4th of Jun, 2008
    New York Textiles & Amenities - Customer Service
    New York Textiles & Amenities
    Phone: 716/488/0828
    newyorktextilesupply.com

We do apologize for any and all backordered items.

If you cannot afford to wait, we will issue your company a refund check today just as we always do issue Refunds to all customers that choose this option. Please clarify your company's request for a REFUND to the above Email address.

We've processed over 4, 000 orders in the past 7 months; due to the delayed shipment with our imported towels, soap and shampoo items we had been forced into a backorder status.

Please email refundofbackordereditems_nyt@yahoo.com for any questions and concerns.

• Vn
      5th of Jun, 2008

REFUND RECEIVED! THEY ARE "NOT" A SCAM!

6th of Jun, 2008

NOT A SCAM! I GOT MY REFUND! NO NEED TO CONTACT AUTHORITIES!

New York Textiles
    205 Cherry Street
    Phone: 716-488-0828

This company is NOT a SCAM! I got my REFUND from them! So there is NO NEED to contact the authorities.

6th of Jun, 2008

THEY ARE NOT A SCAM! I GOT MY REFUND! THERE IS NO NEED TO CONTACT AUTHORITIES!

9th of Jun, 2008
    Super 8
    Tennessee

I pass inspection while I save money all the time, this is why I order from New York Textiles. We have a good relationship with sales manager and customer service helps us with shipment. Free shipping saves money!

9th of Jun, 2008

We do apologize for any items that have been backordered, please keep in mind that we do run into backordered situations when we deal with imported Soap, Shampoo and towels that may carry an American Name Brand but the Mills where the towels are manufactured are overseas in many situations.

Thank you for your patience and furthermore Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your needs, however, if you cannot afford to wait for the backordered items to be received by the importers then please email our Refund Department of New York Textiles to expedite your request/need;
    email to: refundofbackordereditems@yahoo.com

23rd of Jun, 2008
    New York Textiles & Amenities - Never got order...
    Motel Montreal
    Lake George
    New York

We placed our order May 27, '08... Sent money orders June 2nd, still haven't received order! Called multiple times, keep getting told order will arrive Wednesday~ Friday of that week... NEVER HAPPENS. What do we do????

• Ji
      24th of Jun, 2008

I would like all to disregard my previous comment. I do not believe they are fraud, they sent me my refund check!! =]

3rd of Jul, 2008

I was told when I made the order that I would received it in two to three days if I sent a money order. I was told to hurry to place the order because they were having a "Blow-out Sale" for merchandise in stock, as listed in the mailing I had received. I faxed my order on May 27th and mailed two money orders totaling almost $ 1600.00. The money orders were received there on June 2, 2008. I have documented the many times I have called inquiring about my order only to be told I would receive it by Friday, or my order was one of the ones that would be released on Wednesday... Nothing but false promises. Yesterday and today I was told that my order was shipped on the 27th of May and it would be on the truck for three to five days and I would receive it Thursday, July 3, 2008. They were supposed to call me with a tracking number yesterday and today but I still don't have that either. When I called today I was told that they don't get truck tracking numbers. I said that I had not received my order and was told that they deliver until 6:30 tonight. It is 5:00 PM and I still don't have it but I can only hope it will arrive. I have yet to speak to someone that will tell me the truth. Tomorrow is July 4th, I don't expect anyone will be working at New York Textiles & Amenities. I guess I will have to call again Monday.

3rd of Jul, 2008

Sorry I mean it was shipped on the 27th of June, 2008 not May.

4th of Jul, 2008

Why do you have to get a refund if they send the order as promised. I still have not received my order even though I was told it was shipped June 27th. I was also told that it would take between 3 and 5 days to get to me even though I am in New York State. I was promised I would have it no later than 6:30 PM July 3, 2008 but guess what... Nope, didn't come yet and they are closed until Monday July 7th. New week another Monday to call to find out that it will be there by Friday. Nothing but empty promises.

• Ny
      7th of Jul, 2008

If by any chance, you feel uncomfortable waiting for your shipment that is possibly on backorder, we will grant a refund. However, we encourage you to wait until we are able to fullill your shipment. We want you to order through us and save money, and we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Please contact us if you have any further questions regarding the status on your order

• Tr
      13th of Jul, 2008

I placed my order for over $1, 000.00 in May and was told to send a check by fax then mail; I followed the process. I have called on three different occasions and have been told I would receive the order June 27 (never received) then I was told it would be delivered July 3rd ( never received)
    then I was told any day. I am still in need of the order and need it ASAP; they were rushing me to get my money and now no order!

• Ca
      14th of Jul, 2008

I to have been waiting for an order. I have been waiting since May 21, 2008. I also have been given dates of shipments, and dates of arrival and still no order. I also have been told numerous excuesses, trucking company problems, We took to many orders, We fired half of our management and employees, and as of today, Monday July 14, 2008 I called to cancel my order and I get an answering machine stating there closed doing (inventory). What inventory. If they can't ship any orders due to backorders, than they can't have any inventory. "Buyers beware". I'm not waiting any longer and I'm takeing action now.

• Na
      22nd of Jul, 2008
    New York Textiles & Amenities - Customer Service
    new york textiles
    708 foote ave.
    newyorktextilesandamenities.com

had ordered and paid $500.00 for janitorial supply in June 2008 but never got it. have written to and spoken to all kind of guys at the company but nothing has worked so far. the company is engaged in dupeing people.

• Gr
      23rd of Jul, 2008

Ordered supplies end of May. Check cleared 6/3 Never have recieved anything. Call every week if I do get anyone they say I will recieve it that Friday. Now they wont even answer there phone. What to do ?

24th of Aug, 2008
    New York Textiles - Customer Service
    New York Textiles & Amenities, Inc.
    708 Foote Avenue Section 119
    newyorktextilesandamenities.com

I had placed my order on 3/23/2008 and sent a check on 3/25/08 and cleared on 4/3/2008. I called 50 times and emailed them, but every time they just gave me a new delivery date and new excuse. Please help and get my money refunded . Big Fraud.

• Bo
      11th of May, 2009

I placed the order last year on 6/15/08, I never got or refund. This company is fraud, if you any problems with this company call Attorny Genral State of New York. 212-416-8345.
    Donot send any money up front to this company.