New York Supreme CourtWilliam J. Kent

C Review updated:

Judge Kent just ruled against me in a case. His decision was 180 degrees in opposition of the testimony of all witnesses including expert witnesses assigned by the court. I will be appealing the decision, but this judge has been the subject of numerous complaints across the internet and I have had the opportunity to meet several other litigants with similar stories of bizarre decisions which are inconsistent with the facts at trial.

This man is more than two years beyond the manatory retirement age for the New York Supreme Court and needs to step down immediately before he ruins more lives.

• H
      Jul 26, 2009

Yes, this William Kent has destroyed many a family without a care. He has no common sense, rules based on sympathy (oh, poor dying man), and needs to be OFF THE BENCH. Let him go into retirement and destroy his own damn family.

• H
      Jul 26, 2009

Usually Kent destroys the mothers and children. Don't know what he did here in carebears case, but in my case he and attorney & whoever else behind the damn scene literally ripped my family apart. Now one of my sons is deceased - shot by his brother. Justice system sucks. Keeping a competent mother removed from living with her children by having her restrained from her own house causes such tragedies. But, it is all about winning in a divorce or estate case. Well, the children's father's (also deceased - no big surprise, but Kent thought he could take care of two troubled teens) sister WON and now she has to pick up the pieces.

• T
      Feb 07, 2010

I honestly believe Justice kent has no regard for the families he renders decissions. He clearly expresses his incompantance in his rulings. Not to forget he is not alone in his unethical actions, assistance by Mat Deedy also must be looked upon. I am also in the process of appealing a ruling by Kent, but wonder if it will be tainted before it reaches the Appellate Court.

• T
      Feb 12, 2010

he should be disbarred today deede also needs to go what happened to in god we trust
    the right hand up in the air that whole bit i guess it must be who donates and who donates to who how can this guy make these horrible conclusions when he sleeps halfway through he needs to go now before he ruins more lives

• R
      Feb 20, 2010

I think its about time that we start a class action suit against this sick man who should have been removed long ago he has ruined my son and numerous other children we must stop him from making any other irrasional decision feel free to contact me [protected]@verizon.net Ive heard there was a threat against his life. Rosemary