New York State / Insurance

1 NY, United States Review updated:

New York State Officials have now passed a law saying it is alright for ANYONE (whether you know the person or not), to buy life insurance on you if you live in New York. Other states of course have banned this because of a law which was instated many years ago to prevent this action. Why, because they felt people would not receive medical treatment or actually be killed so the insurance could be collected.The news article even points out that this opens the door for anyone who has access to YOUR medical records in New York, to buy a life insurance policy on you. They do not have to know you, just monitor your health until you die. This is just another New York money making scheme endorsed by New York Officials who probably own insurance stock. So if you are a New Yorker try to find out who has access to your health records and who may have a huge insurance policy taken out on you. It could save your life.

Comments

• Mr
      29th of Sep, 2008
    New York State - Banned from my own art gallery.

New update from New York State.
    This morning I tried to log into my own art gallery site with MY art displayed in it. Only to be told I am denied access to the work, I created. I have all the original art that they are displaying under my name. I also now have copies of the help support ticket I filed and copies of what comes up when you access MY GALLERY. You are Banned Susan from your own work you created. So now I will have to put it somewhere else . Because once again anyone who wants can steal my address/ art/packages/ or anything else they want in lovely Dutchess County, New York, USA. They have there own laws here, they do not have to follow any laws all citizens are given in the U.S. And no matter who you contact you are given no help. Once again I have the paperwork to prove what I am saying.