New York Sports Club [NYSC] / unethical behaviour

Incident 3/7/2017 between 12:30pm and 1pm At the somers ny location.

cancel contract as a result of inappropriate charges to my debit card and the profanity used by an employee of the club upon my questioning the fraudulent activity. I sent a complaint yesterday via NYSC and still awaiting a response. NYSC charged my bank account 10 times of which 8 were erroneous charges

Charges
$5.00 transaction on January 4, 2017- my member ship?
$36.15 transaction on Jan 5, 2017 Dont agree with this charge, dont know what it represents
$18.06 transaction on Jan 5, 2017 Dont agree with this charge, dont know what it represents
$39.99 transaction on feb 2, 2017 Dont agree with this charge, dont know what it represents
$19.99 transaction on feb 2, 2017 my monthly dues? Chris was advised upon my joining the club in January that I was having surgery to my right shoulder on 1/18/17 and wouldnt be able to start until maybe March or April. My doctor would have to clear me. Chris told me that wouldnt be a problem, I wouldn't be charged until I came back to the club to confirm readiness to begin membership.
$19.99 transaction on feb 2, 2017 Dont agree with this charge, dont know what it represents
$69.99 transaction on feb 16, 2017 Dont agree with this chargedont know what it represents
$69.99 transaction on feb 16, 2017 Dont agree with this charge, dont know what it represents
$59.99 transaction on feb 16, 2017 Dont agree with this charge, dont know what it represents
$79.99 transaction on March 7, 2017Dont agree with this charge, dont know what it represents. When I went in yesterday I went in to get an understanding of the charges.

Je