New York & Company / store order

1 Knoxville, TN, United States

So back in November of 2017 I went to the NY and CO store in Knoxville TN at West Tpwn Mall. They placed and order and took money for a shirt I wanted that they did not have in store. I got an email stating the order shipped but the order and purchase number never worked. I reached out 3 times already and have heard NOTHING!!! This company's customer service is crap!!! I have been trying to get an answer from customer service since December 1st 2017 as you can see almost 2 months later I sit here with no answer, no shirt I ordered and out my $$$. This is by far the worst customer service experience I have ever had. A simple response would have been nice a simple we are looking into it would have worked but to completely be ignored is ridiculous!! I am outraged and will be continuing to call/ emailed ect until I hear back or get my money sent back. At this point I do not want the shirt I want my money and to NEVER shop at this store again which is sad considering it was one of the only places I used to shop!

Li