New Start Investments / Fraud and scam

Hi, currently I foresee a rip off with New Start Investments, a former company of Home Solutions where I was ripped off there too. Mr. Hugh Elliot was with both companies, he introduced me to and I have not to date received any funds in return or the products only giving out my info for nothing in return but a bunch of bogus Mortgage frauds in several states thus, I did not give out too much info without questioning where this was going to lead me. I asked for my monies in return canceled the YTB offer which is a Travel Agency with no response either due to being away now I am back but still no luck. That particular company a part of NSI, YTB was with MS Tina Bruce, my intuition is that is seems to be a rip off on both parts, due to me getting nothing out of this.

I would like all my monies back in full $7000.00 which is a combination of both rip offs. Now, I do have all my documentation so lets o forward with this info. Thank you so much I would appreciate any information to lead me to the prize.

Sa

Comments

• Bi
      5th of Mar, 2009
    New Start Investments - Unauthorized billing
    New Start Investments
    newstarthome.com

Hi, currently I forsee a rip off with New Start Investments, a former company of Home Solutions where I was ripped off there too. Mr. Hugh Elliot was with both companies, he introduced me to and I have not to date received any funds in return or the products only giving out my info for nothing in return but a bunch of bogus Mortgage frauds in several states thus, I did not give out too much info without questioning where this was going to lead me. I asked for my monies in return canceled the YTB offer which is a Travel Agency with no response either due to being away now I am back but still no luck. That particular company a part of NSI, YTB was with MS Tina Bruce, my intuition is that is seems to be a rip off on both parts, due to me getting nothing out of this.

• Tr
      21st of Dec, 2011

After two years of this post, did you ever get your money back?

3rd of Jul, 2012

Did not have to get my money back because I did not sign up with them, I had posted before that I was mad at the company they were my only competition.

3rd of Jul, 2012

I tried to get this removed and the other one I posted and made two different emails for but complaint board would not remove it.

3rd of Jul, 2012

In 2009 a lot of companies opened up doing real estate leads, everyone of us came from the same big company and we got jealous at the success of Mr. Hugh Elliott, and that time it was my bright idea to go onto complaint boad, and rip off and do reports that were not true, I end returned tried to remove them but they are forever, I do not know what to do but I do feel bad because I put over 20 reports out there against his company, of course my company was closed down and even with me putting this mess up he is still a success. Karma... any way I am sorry to any this may have heart.