New Star Discovery / Savings Bond Not recieved Scam

Daughter won state contest in 2007 and still have not received the savings bond. Left several msgs and emails with company no one has called back or emailed. Recived a letter stating that Rowdy Adams (president) would be getting bonds out at the end of 2008 however it is march 2009 and still have heard no word.

A  12th of Mar, 2009 by
My son and daughter are owed $5, 500 in savings bonds from New Star Discovery and after several attempts to retrieve these monies, no response. An email received in august, 2008 from Rowdy Adams, president of New Star stated that he PROMISES we will get what we are owed. Guess what??? The company has been sold to another INDIVIDUAL. All parents who are owed bonds from this company need to take action.
N  1st of Sep, 2009 by
A  6th of Aug, 2010 by
Same thing happened to my daughter. The only thing they gave me was a certificate for the savings bond. what a rip off and a serious scam!!! It not only pisses me off but my child is dealing with the fact that she feels as if she was cheated and used. Has anyone found any resolution to this issue??? I see that the companies website is no longer in use. Is there someone else handling these complaints?