New Scooter Center - Black Widow Scooter / Defective scooter, no response!

I bought a Black Widow Scooter from the above company as a Christmas present for my son. The scooter basically fell apart on Christmas Day. Among other things, the seat broke off when my son was riding it, and he fell and was injured. I have tried numerous times to contact them via e-mail, phone calls, 24/7 help line through their website, and have not received one single response. I am attaching my original letter to them. I plan to report them to their local BBB and possibly pursue legal action against them. Originally I was only hoping to return the scooter for a refund, however since they have chosen to totally ignore me, I would somehow like to teach them a lesson. Any suggestions.

NEW SCOOTER CENTER JOE DAMICO 707 COLOMBIA CT UNIT 104 SAINT CHARLES IL 60174 342 US

Comments

• St
      16th of May, 2007

I ALSO bought a scooter from Black Widow Inc and this thing was just a piece of crap. They were completely dishonest with me and sent me a broken scooter with 5 separate issues. They would not send me a working replacement and instead told me to "get a mechanic to fix it". Outrageous!

AVOID this company unless you like getting ripped off.