New National Assurance / I will never recommend this lethargic insurance company to anyone

1 United States

I had my cel phone stolen on the 14th of August 2009, and lodged a claim which after numerous phone calls from my side, I found out they had lost. I immediately resent the info to them and waited patiently. After numerous phone calls from my side I eventually received a notice of payment after one month. After I re-faxed it to them they said they would process the cheque and the funds would be available after 5 to 7 working days. I phoned them this morning again to find out where my money was, and subsequently found out they had not processed it yet! It is now 8 weeks since my original claim, and still NOTHING! I will NEVER recommend this lethargic insurance company to ANYONE! It was recommended by my service provider, I-Talk.

I need my phone for Day to day business as all my emails are retrieved on it when I am not in my office during the day. I have spent at least R150 to R200 on cell phone correspondence and lost time and business due to their ineptitude.

I hope they will respond to this letter to them.

More New National Assurance Complaints & Reviews