New Motion Inc / Fraud and scam!

This company billed my sons' cell number two consecutive months by texting his number. He never initiated a call to them- this is a real scam and I ignored the first hit on my cell phone invoice, but after a second charge I called my provider who told me I needed to contact these thieves. What a shameful racket, just more ### bringing mankind into the toilet because they don't have a conscious. I'm reporting these ###s to the government.

Co

Comments

• Ke
      30th of May, 2008

This Company Has Billed My cell 9.99 a month for a service i did not authorized

• Kr
      13th of Jul, 2008
    New Motion Inc - cell phone charges
    New Motion Inc
    Kansas

My husbands cell phone had been charged 9.99 a month for i don't know how long by New Motion Inc. Unauthorized and on top of that we have no clue who or what this company is!

• Ya
      19th of Jul, 2008
    New Motion Inc - cell phone charges

Why does my cell phone company send these B.S. bills through? They act like thiers nothing they can do but, don't they profit from this? They must know this is a MAJOR SCAM...How do we put pressure on them???????My cell company is Sprint and I am going to let them know just how I feel about "New Motion Inc"...

• Rc
      6th of Aug, 2008

New Motion Inc., also known as Bid4Prizes are scammers who bill and charge for unauthorized services.

8/06/08

I received two UNSOLICITED text messages from bid4prizes. I replied- STOP, and got a reply back that I will be
    unsubscribed, huh?, I never subscribed!! I have never heard of this company before today. So I called Bid4Prizes number, 1-800-861-7414 and told them to never text me
    again and I better not see a charge on my bill. They "assured" me that I would not be charged or receive any more text
    messages. I then called my cell phone carrier, (Sprint) and they said Bid4Prizes (the liars!) had already billed $9.99 to my cell
    phone bill, and they would credit me. This all happened in a matter of 14 minutes. So, since my phone number is on
    the "Do Not Call List" I filed a complaint about bid4prizes for doing a marketing scam!!

• Da
      15th of Oct, 2008

Since April, much to my surprise I have been billed $9.99 a month on my cell phone bill for something called "Bid4Prizes". I have no knowledge of signing for this service and have not been contacted by the merchant: New Motion Inc. When attempting to e-mail at the given addresss, it was 'bounced' back to me as undeliverable. When I called the given phone number the message advised that it was during their businees hours but the phone was never answered. I am going to my cell phone provider to have tis service cancelled but I am still very angry and already out $70.00.