New Moon Mall / The worst customer service ever

Online shopping with New Moon Mall has been one of the most painful experiences of my life. I new the deal they were offering on an expensive green laser was too good to be true (they charged $340 for a product everyone else is selling at $400).

On their website, they claim to have 9 of this product in stock, when actually they had ZERO!!! I needed this immediately and have received nothing but the run-around, even after I offered to pay extra for overnight shipping. Now they will not return my e-mails, and have no phone number with which to contact them.

It was too good to be true!!

Va

Comments

• Bb
      29th of May, 2008

Same experience, i just filed a claim with my credit card company.
    5/29/08

• Ph
      11th of Jun, 2008

I'm having a similar problem I ordered my stuff on the 27th of May and didn't receive it when they said I would, I've emailed them twice with no response and the number I call that was on my statement was not their number. I think this is a bogus site I've contacted my bank to dispute the charge, that's where I'm at now

• Me
      14th of Jul, 2008

Same experience: after never getting product, i canceled my charge with credit card company and then hey sent my product two months later and recharged my account.

• Va
      14th of Jul, 2008
    New Moon Mall - Don't buy from them
    New Moon Mall
    newmoonmall.com

New Moon Mall provided very, very poor service and worse communication. I sent them numerous emails after they charged my account same day as I placed order: but never sent items.

I contacted my credit card company and disputed charge. They credited me and put it in dispute. I sent New Moon Mall an email describing my actions but still never heard from them.

Two months later I received poorly packaged box with items from them and saw that I was recently recharged on my credit card...all with no correspondence from them.

I would definitely NOT recommend this company.

• Va
      24th of Sep, 2008
    New Moon Mall - Terrible experience
    New Moon Mall
    moonmall.org

I have purchased a product from new moon like 3 weeks ago. They have already taken the money out of my account. I have read a few e mail from people in my situation and worse. I called the contact number and the operator there has told me they have been getting a lot of calls from people in question of this new moon mall. She informed me of having nothing to with that company and it is most likely bogus. If I get get screwed over I will be very unhappy. I just got back from Iraq, I spent 2 and a half years there. I would like my package sharpish!!!

17th of Oct, 2008
    New Moon Mall - Beware

New Moon Mall does not have a phone number, even AMEX could not find. Their email address was not valid or bounced for some other reason.

I cancelled immediately after I noticed no phone number, a bounced email and similar experienced posted to the web. Unfortunately the credit card charge was already completed.

AMEX has placed this is the dispute category for me.

Research before you order from them.