New Liberty Management / Scam and stealing

United States Review updated:

New Liberty Management, a company unknown to me, got my credit card number and charged $11.89 to my card thinking I would not notice. Google searching and checking [redacted] I found I was not alone in this scam. Fortunately, our credit card company is having us file a fraudulent charge via the credit card number. Our credit card shows New Liberty Management with telephone number of [protected]. A google of the number shows it to be a wireless number.
Va

Comments

26th of Nov, 2008
New Liberty Management is not a Rip-off. You can purchase a template or logo by entering your credit card number, date of expiration, 3 numbers on reverse side of card, an address, and zip code associated with the card number. Only then will the website permit the downloading of a template or logo. If a customer is not satisfied, or for any reason we refund the money. Our most expensive item is $12.79.
Va
  27th of Nov, 2008

New Liberty Management - Unauthorized charges
New Liberty Management
Phone: 417-4237523
libertymgt.com

My husband just received a credit card bill. There was a charge from New Liberty Management for $11.89. He checked all his receipts and couldn't find anything close to that amount. Then, I decided to search the Internet about this company and found out that it has been scamming people all over the country. He proceeded to contact the credit card company and reported on the illegitimate item. Thank you for the complaintsboard website!
  3rd of Oct, 2009