New Jersey Transit — ignorant bus driver
Tried to board a route 404 njt bus @ walter rand center @ around 7:05 am on friday feb 13, 2015 with a valid stamped interstate "continuing trip ticket" with the sr / d con label. the driver (employee # 48627) told me i could not use my ticket and said it was only good for the river line train. i told him i had just gotten off the train & the ticket was good for "the continuing trip" to philadelphia. he argued with me & i left the bus. i caught the next bus ( a 400 ) with my valid ticket with no problem. ( i have used the river line "continuing trip" feature for at least 5 years with no problems) this driver is either ignorant, stupid, ill-trained, un-trained, ill-supervised, misinformed or just "out-of it"
More New Jersey Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert 
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee