New Jersey State Auto Auction (Fleet Lease Network) / Farud

1 406 Sip Ave nueJersey City, NJ, United States Review updated:

Summary - Refund of Bank acquisition fees $595 that was charged on the vehicle cost and was not told upfront and never explained clearly. And Now I cannot even change my warranty and Insurace Since I signed there agreement that was played to me in And whole Deal has taken shape of Fraud.

We were never told clearly untill we bought the car and realised after readin the whole contract the we are screwed by this Car dealer . There Finance Office is basically the Fraud to name and make the Fraud legal.

I recently purchased Honda '05 CRV (68500) from NJ State Auction. I was charged Bank Acquisition fees $595 besides lot of other Admin charges that were never told upfront .As part of vehicle cost –

$395 (Auction fees) known before and mentioned to me though I never participated in Auction .

$170(Admin fee) known before and mentioned to me

$595(Bank Acquisition fees) Never told and confused me by saying that this is charged by Bank.

$150 (Admin fees)

$299 (Documentation fees)

10% APR

$ 2500 Most expensive GE Extended Warranty

$795 GAP Insurance

And than on top state tax was applied. After I purchased and reached home I read all contract and found that lot of charges were not told upfront and signed by me .I want to get the refund for $595 + tax I paid on it, though I went there to sort out and asked for clarification I was told that this is the fees charged by there Finance department and they cant do much . I asked them than why it is not mentioned on the contract and anywhere Why this fees is hidden? And than taxed Where is the receipt? I never got the answer instead I was asked to leave and learn more on Finance and other Legal agreements.

Please help me on this matter. Or at least stay away from them http://www.njcarbuyer.com/

Sa

Comments

• Ro
      1st of Jul, 2011

I wish i had read your complaint before I went to this place. This and much worse happened to me when I went to this place. The salesman pretended to be very upfront and told me about the 395 + 180 fees but never committed to any financing options. I can't believe how gullible I have been because all the consumer laws in this country. Once I liked the car, they told me to give a $ 500 deposit as "first base" and they would let me know what rate they would approve me for. After keeping me hanging around for 2 days, and waiting for 5 hours at the office, they told me the finance rate was close to 20%. when i refused they said, sorry you lost your deposit. Then I agreed to the rate so that I could get the car and refinance it later, they tried to trick me into signing an amount much higher than originally agreed like: $ 595 loan origination fee + 125 load application fee...you get my drift...I just walked out..lost $500...