New Future Management Consultancy / Fake Employment Agency

They will demand 100 dirhams as fee saying you get a good job within a week. And once you return in a week, they'll demand 300 dirhams more. Its absolutely fake!!!

N  2nd of Aug, 2009 by
Is it located near the Terminal 2 in Dubai ? They claimed they are stationed in a Renault building behind the Galadari Automobiles building in the same area. Are you referring to the same company? I had come across their AD in the newspaper and when I rang them up, this' what they informed me.

N  19th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I have just returned from the above mentioned company...and well they did ask for AED 100 as 'registration' fees and did say that within 2 - 5 days they'll let me know whether I am a successful applicant or not. Can someone clarify please that whatever's been said above is true or not..?
A  29th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Yes I too have been to this recruitment company and they called today for an interview with dhs.3oo/- and all my certificates.They said their office was 3yrs old, but the environment around the office did not look so professional.My sixth sense was telling me not to go over but for the benefit of doubt i googled for this recruitment and got this site.Is anyone else a victim?
A  30th of Sep, 2009 by
i am one of u dear..i am an aircraft maintenance engineer and they promised, they r totally fake consultancy they r da son of ### ...mother ###ers...they lie u saying that they will call u soon...
D  16th of Oct, 2009 by
i paid 300Aed.
but still they did not call me.if anybody got the job from them.tell me.
A  18th of Oct, 2009 by
thanks God.. I am saved by seeing this before I went to them.
N  21st of Oct, 2009 by
I already paid then 2400/- Is there any way to get back like go to police or labor office. please do let me know.
N  21st of Oct, 2009 by
I already paid them in september aed 2400 for 2 visas. please help me how can i get back this money like should i go to police or labor office.

A  22nd of Oct, 2009 by
they are the biggest cheaters in dubai.they will ask for 100 dirhams and if you call them noreply.i have already complaint to the ministry of labour.lets see what will happen.pl;ease dont let them act so smart and we all are blood idiots.if some body experience the same please infrm to the ministry of labour...

well wisher
N  23rd of Oct, 2009 by
dear sheikh sori to hear your story.please dont leave this matter.u can either go to the police and report it to the ministry of interior.www.moi.gov.pleaseeeee do report.
N  24th of Oct, 2009 by
I don't understand after all these cheats how can they allowed to publish series of job postings with Gulf News. pl take up the matter in public and do not allow them to cheat any job seekers in future

N  25th of Oct, 2009 by
I suggest we should gather in one place first then go together to have complain either ministry of labour or police. Please do let me know if any one want to join me.

A  25th of Oct, 2009 by
its always better to inform it to the minstry of labour.its accessable to anybody in the site www.moi.gov/ae.please dont leave them so smart.keep calling them and disturb them by asking updates on your application..if many of you do that police will take somje actions also...please respond to it.dont let them rich by our money which we are earning after shreading our blood and sweat.
A  26th of Oct, 2009 by
Good thing I've got no money I haven't given them 100dhs. I'm almost a victim!
N  26th of Oct, 2009 by
hold these ### tightly.dont let them make use our needs.please register a complaint to dubai police though their online service, , mail@dubaipolice.gov.ae.please respond immediately.
N  31st of Oct, 2009 by
They have advertised for Finance manager in Telecom company in gulf news and same advertisement was published 4-5 times during last 1 and half month. It is strange that they are unable to find 1 person in 2 months. They are really cheaters. when u call them initially noumber was responded as wrong and when now they attended they behaviour over the phone was totally unprofessional.
kindly tell how we can help each other to launch complain againtst in MOI or police.
A  31st of Oct, 2009 by
you are right, they are recriting for all the prefessional jobs but if you see their office and atmosphere you will feel like its YUKS...especialy when you call them they will say we will call you back in another 5-10 minitues but god sake you willnever get a call from them...and the arabic bithch sitting thier, if you will call her she will say that call me after 5 mintues, after getting 100 dirhams from us those mother###ers are showing their dirty faces to us...please if any body experienced the same please inform it to the police by mailing them in the following mail id mail@dubaipolice.gov.ae
A  4th of Nov, 2009 by
4 November 2009 - O my lord!!! ALLAHU AKBAR!!! I am saved!!! Today i went to this agency.. they promised me a call center agent job in a Telecom with excellent package... That indian lady asked me Dh 200 for registration... that time i dint have money so i told her i will get it tomorrow... Then i phone called my friend... she said... professional recruitment agency never charge before hand... and they only charge from the company and never from the candidate... so when i came home i thought of checking this online.. and my my my... this is soooo common... i got so many related articles on these ### agencies... also read online The National newpaper... so many articles there... and experiences of people who got tricked... there is another one in sharjah also... near buhair corniche, behind KFC... and one in UAQ also...

Bloody hell GULF NEWS... how the hell are they publishing this dam ad!!! GULF NEWS also needs money and thus i guess prints what ever they get!!!

A  18th of Nov, 2009 by
They r bloody mother fooooooooooooooker
A  1st of Feb, 2010 by
oh my god!Allah ho Akbar, i was so happy tht i saw an add regarding this agency in gulf news, regarding document controller, visa and accomdation provided and all.whn i called the concern one female picked the call and said just "hello", if its a reputed company or even a private company if we call them they usually say their concern's name but here i just heard hello, and told me come today or tomarrow any time brfore 6 pm.nor she asked me how many years work experience i have, or do i have educational qualification e.t.c.so i had doubt and just searched about this company in google.thank god, iam saved.