New Future Management ConsultancyFake Employment Agency

1 Review updated:

They will demand 100 dirhams as fee saying you get a good job within a week. And once you return in a week, they'll demand 300 dirhams more. Its absolutely fake!!!

Comments

• Ve
      Aug 02, 2009

Is it located near the Terminal 2 in Dubai ? They claimed they are stationed in a Renault building behind the Galadari Automobiles building in the same area. Are you referring to the same company? I had come across their AD in the newspaper and when I rang them up, this' what they informed me.

• Ro
      Aug 19, 2009

I have just returned from the above mentioned company...and well they did ask for AED 100 as 'registration' fees and did say that within 2 - 5 days they'll let me know whether I am a successful applicant or not. Can someone clarify please that whatever's been said above is true or not..?

Aug 29, 2009

Yes I too have been to this recruitment company and they called today for an interview with dhs.3oo/- and all my certificates.They said their office was 3yrs old, but the environment around the office did not look so professional.My sixth sense was telling me not to go over but for the benefit of doubt i googled for this recruitment and got this site.Is anyone else a victim?

• Th
      Sep 30, 2009

i am one of u dear..i am an aircraft maintenance engineer and they promised, they r totally fake consultancy they r da son of ### ...mother ###ers...they lie u saying that they will call u soon...

• We
      Oct 16, 2009

i paid 300Aed.
    but still they did not call me.if anybody got the job from them.tell me.

• Ha
      Oct 18, 2009

thanks God.. I am saved by seeing this before I went to them.

Oct 21, 2009

I already paid then 2400/- Is there any way to get back like go to police or labor office. please do let me know.

Oct 21, 2009

I already paid them in september aed 2400 for 2 visas. please help me how can i get back this money like should i go to police or labor office.

sheikh

• Un
      Oct 22, 2009

they are the biggest cheaters in dubai.they will ask for 100 dirhams and if you call them noreply.i have already complaint to the ministry of labour.lets see what will happen.pl;ease dont let them act so smart and we all are blood idiots.if some body experience the same please infrm to the ministry of labour...

well wisher

• Du
      Oct 23, 2009

dear sheikh sori to hear your story.please dont leave this matter.u can either go to the police and report it to the ministry of interior.www.moi.gov.pleaseeeee do report.

• Ba
      Oct 24, 2009

I don't understand after all these cheats how can they allowed to publish series of job postings with Gulf News. pl take up the matter in public and do not allow them to cheat any job seekers in future

Anto

Oct 25, 2009

I suggest we should gather in one place first then go together to have complain either ministry of labour or police. Please do let me know if any one want to join me.

Sheikh
    [protected]@yahoo.com

Oct 25, 2009

its always better to inform it to the minstry of labour.its accessable to anybody in the site www.moi.gov/ae.please dont leave them so smart.keep calling them and disturb them by asking updates on your application..if many of you do that police will take somje actions also...please respond to it.dont let them rich by our money which we are earning after shreading our blood and sweat.

Oct 26, 2009

Good thing I've got no money I haven't given them 100dhs. I'm almost a victim!

• Bi
      Oct 26, 2009

hold these ### tightly.dont let them make use our needs.please register a complaint to dubai police though their online service, , [protected]@dubaipolice.gov.ae.please respond immediately.

• Na
      Oct 31, 2009

They have advertised for Finance manager in Telecom company in gulf news and same advertisement was published 4-5 times during last 1 and half month. It is strange that they are unable to find 1 person in 2 months. They are really cheaters. when u call them initially noumber was responded as wrong and when now they attended they behaviour over the phone was totally unprofessional.
    kindly tell how we can help each other to launch complain againtst in MOI or police.

• Co
      Oct 31, 2009

you are right, they are recriting for all the prefessional jobs but if you see their office and atmosphere you will feel like its YUKS...especialy when you call them they will say we will call you back in another 5-10 minitues but god sake you willnever get a call from them...and the arabic bithch sitting thier, if you will call her she will say that call me after 5 mintues, after getting 100 dirhams from us those mother###ers are showing their dirty faces to us...please if any body experienced the same please inform it to the police by mailing them in the following mail id [protected]@dubaipolice.gov.ae

• Co
      Nov 04, 2009

4 November 2009 - O my lord!!! ALLAHU AKBAR!!! I am saved!!! Today i went to this agency.. they promised me a call center agent job in a Telecom with excellent package... That indian lady asked me Dh 200 for registration... that time i dint have money so i told her i will get it tomorrow... Then i phone called my friend... she said... professional recruitment agency never charge before hand... and they only charge from the company and never from the candidate... so when i came home i thought of checking this online.. and my my my... this is soooo common... i got so many related articles on these ### agencies... also read online The National newpaper... so many articles there... and experiences of people who got tricked... there is another one in sharjah also... near buhair corniche, behind KFC... and one in UAQ also...

Bloody hell GULF NEWS... how the hell are they publishing this dam ad!!! GULF NEWS also needs money and thus i guess prints what ever they get!!!

• Av
      Nov 18, 2009

They r bloody mother fooooooooooooooker

Feb 01, 2010

oh my god!Allah ho Akbar, i was so happy tht i saw an add regarding this agency in gulf news, regarding document controller, visa and accomdation provided and all.whn i called the concern one female picked the call and said just "hello", if its a reputed company or even a private company if we call them they usually say their concern's name but here i just heard hello, and told me come today or tomarrow any time brfore 6 pm.nor she asked me how many years work experience i have, or do i have educational qualification e.t.c.so i had doubt and just searched about this company in google.thank god, iam saved.

• Ha
      Feb 02, 2010

Hi All, even i am also the victim of thies people, plz plz dont pay money to them, once u pay 100 dh, they will call u for stupid interview and take 300dh, afterthat they dont call, even if u call them they dont attend ur calls.

• Sp
      Feb 17, 2010
    New Future Management Consultancy - Fake Consultany
    Job Consultancy
    Dubai
    United Arab Emirates
    newfutureuae.com

This fraud consultancy is located in Renault building in Qusais. They ask for AED.200 in the beginning and ask you to come next week or when they call you back.then they ask for AED.500. that's it...after that they will ask you come next day...next day...and so on..so please don't get trapped.

• Sp
      Feb 17, 2010

this is absolutely a fraud management consultancy. now they have raised their charges from 100 to 200 and from 300 to 500.those whose can use Internet may come though this..but there are many who don't have such facilities or are don't know to use this facility who are being cheated.shouldn't we do something for them?

• Ri
      Mar 10, 2010

Hi Friends,
    I have recently been here in Visit Visa and I have fallen prey in the dirty hands of this NEW FUTURE AGENCY.
    They asked me 200 AED initially and called me up after a day saying that my job has been confirmed. This lady asked me to come with another 500 AED which I readily agreed as they said that I got a job in a travel agency in a very high salary and Visa too. I approached this lady and she kind of interviewed me there. She was smoking and taking my interview, Her name is LEYA, yes my friends...the cheat! i PAID AN ADDITIONAL 500 AED, happy that now I at least have a job. They told me I will get a call from the Company the very next day. But the next day this ### calls me up to tell me that the company which was supposed to call me has gone to Abhu Dhabi in an emergency coz their office in abhu dhabi was robbed. Then after, whenever, I inquired with this ### Leya, she says that they are not yet back to dubai. after remaining silent for a few days, I called this ### again and she tells me that she doesn't know about this as she was out of office for long!!! Can you believe that guys? They have robbed AED 700 out of me. Is there anyway I can lodge a complain? These people should be behind bars! And beware, not just in Dubai, but there are number of such fake agencies in Sharjah too...please please do not visit GULFNEWS CLASSIFIED section.
    Vanni

• Wh
      Mar 10, 2010

renni u r calling a lady ### u know how many years u can be in geal u r using name u will see what will happen to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

• Pi
      Mar 14, 2010

Dear who r u,

I read your comment, it is good. the best thing you can do is sell your mother, wife & daughters you will get more money. don't bargain with the poor job seekers.

You are threatening Vanni for using names, It is something amazing! you can ### that Samanthy, Leena and more and more prostetutes, but you get tempered whenever somebody using even their names! really funny.

Now I am telling you, you will see what will happen, somebody will set you in fire with petrol.

• Wh
      Mar 27, 2010

dear pinto i dont thinkk u can ### them or i dont think i can sell my family i think i can sell ur wife ur ### u cheap idian mother ###er i think u r a stupid plp hehehehheehhehehh send me ur wife nowwwwww but put a bag in her aggly ###ing face looool

• Eh
      Apr 20, 2010

Hey Vinni just call me up i am behind them from abt 10 dayz [protected] thats my nuber and i have already complained abt this consultancy

May 20, 2010

Thanks for this site at least i don't have have to waste my time sending my cv for the bunch of job orders that they have...

• Ho
      Jun 30, 2010

hey there,

I am a new victim of this new future management consultancy and human resources. I went this morning to their new office in Sultan Building near Emirates Driving Institute. I paid 200 dirhams and they promised a new job that is really interesting. i still cant believe it and and I was full of joy until I read about these complaints. I want to nail them once they will ask for an interview by next week. Can somebody suggest what's the best step I can do to get even with these jerks? Funny I ask how many applications they have turned down before mine, they said they has been 2 applicants but already has a secured job. Too good to be true right?

• Un
      Jul 26, 2010

samandha she is a third rate call girl, she always wearing half naked dress and showing big boobs to the [protected]@giving her mob.no.always she is a [censor]y lady and all the gents staff daily [protected]@[censor]ing this bledy girl

• Ub
      Aug 14, 2010

exactly! this heartless people should be stop. GNews should do something and stop accepting this kind of AD, yes they need money too, but they should be responsible enough too. so many casualty already...and this poor victims were very naive...coz they are just looking for job to help their family and this ruthless people took advantage of it. i was about to be one of them. good thing i google the agency before going to them. they are so crappy even when they answered over the phone. they dont have manners.

i really hope this fake consultancies will be stopped and hope no more jobseekers will fall to their cruel trap.

lets be very cautious! this kind of thing is very rampant now adays.

• Ap
      Aug 14, 2010

My tears fell down when I saw these post. I thought I got a good job already. Just today, I went there and they asked for 100dhs as processing fee then a lady there gave me a stab that I have to keep it because this will serve as my reference number and I asked her many times if this is 100% sure that i will get the job and she said yes just wait 2 to 3 days for the call. There office is in Al Qusais, Near Emirates Driving Institute. Sultan Blg. Fllor No.1 office 103. But I just noticed the ambiance and the surrounding is not good. Just 3 plain tables with chair and no more. That is why I doubt it if I can still find them there, maybe they just transfer from one place to another, in short they don't have permanent office. It is really painful that you were looking for a job with no assurance at all, so stressful then suddenly these people will just hit you heartlessly..Someday everything they have done wrong to others will surely get back to them.

• Ap
      Aug 14, 2010

Guys beware of these Recruitment Agencies, They are the same agency they just change their names but same procedure they were doing and all were definitely FAKE!!! DUBAI GATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY, NEW FUTURE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY AND FOREIGNERS EMPLOYMENT & MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY. The used to publish in Gulf News. You can search it thru google and you'll find all the complaints against these agencies.

• Al
      Sep 13, 2010

Hi Everyone,
    I paid them 100 Dhs. But before she took the money she confirmed that its only a deposit and she will refund if we dont get the job. Also they called me after a week and now they are asking for Dhs.300 to get the offer letter. As you guyz said this looks really fake.
    I think the people who have lost money should meet up and collect our money back. Are you guyz ready for this.?
    You can contact me on [protected] or [protected]@gmail.com.
    We need to make a change and help other people from suffering.
    THIS BEHAVIOUR IS WORST THEN BEGGING.

• Dr
      Sep 26, 2010

I have reported about it online to Dubai police. So just hoping they would do something about it and help those less fortunate people from losing their money in this fake agency.
    Please report your case here also to Dubai Police -- https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/dp/secure/english/e_services.jsp?Page=A53

• Al
      Sep 27, 2010

DrSimi,
    I dont think reporting to the POLICE will help. Because when they take money they ask you to sign a form which no one reads. It says the money is not refundable. So now the police cannot help you as well because they have cleverly covered their [censor] because they ask money from people. They also mention in the News Paper that there is no money collected from the candidates. Moreover they dont give you a receipt.

• Gh
      Dec 05, 2010

Hi Everyone,
    This agency is realy fake, its in Al Ghusais, near Emirates driving institute, Sultan Building 1st Floor, 103. To forward our Cv they ask for 100 reg fee. Its relly Fake...Please be aware.

• Af
      Dec 16, 2010

Now in Pakistan, , , ( Islamabad) they start Recruitment for dubai.security guards, , much more, they are ttaking lot of money from poor people in pakistan, pls inform police or somebody to keep it, Thanks & Best Regards,

Mar 30, 2011

please tell me abt new future management consultancy al qusais...they ask me 400 dhs for job...what i job...i m confused...