New Country Auto Center - Durango, Colorado / Lost work and business!
New Country Auto Center. In Durango, Colorado, "very poor business acumen" Beware if you do business with this dealership. We Have been customers of this dealership and have sent along referrals, with no thanks from this dealership. Once they sell you a vehicle, they have made their money-don't expect service or help if you need it. Here is our experience buying a new 44k truck from this dealership!
1. Rear brakes re-done or they would catch on fire. Lost 1 day of work
2. total motor re-adjusted- for valves- lost 1 day of work
3. last January- leaking antifreeze- took to dealer ship could not find problem-, put in several gallons of anti-freeze- thru winter could not put truck in shop needed for work, they could not find problem.
3. late July- took truck in found problem water pump? lost two days of work, had to get a motel room.
4. Last week moving house from Denver- motor quits running, towed to dealer, spent two nights in truck until friend came and got me. Dealer ship in Durango refused to help in all situations.
Lost work and business do to this scenario 6000k of revenue.