New Chic / I am complaining about a delivery I have waited for, for over a month. I'm so angry this [censor] customer service.

1 China, South Africa Review updated:

Order number: [protected]

Tracking Number: RU730871645CN

I order a lovely pair of boots on the 01/06/2017 at 17:46
Order NO.[protected] Shipping Fee: R126.61 Total: R379.43
Payment was made in full but I'm so angry that I still haven't received anything whereas the estimated the 26/062017. I'm not happy about this it is either I get my full refund or I will put in a complaint with Hello Peter and expect compensation for the trouble I went trouble through because I have all the evidence that I have done all in my powers to track down these boots I order. I will not rest until I get my money back or get the boots plus compensation on top of it.

Pr
Jul 11, 2017

Comments

• Sh

hi

since your in south africa try using the http://www.southafricanpostoffice.post/ weebsite put in your trcking no

it would also help if you sent your invoice to jimccustomerservices@postoffice.co.za so your goods can clear through customs.

13th of Jul, 2017

it seems your goods are in the country, with the tracking you have provided.
    let me know the outcome please.

13th of Jul, 2017

apologies invoice to be sent to JIMCInvoiceRequired@postoffice.co.za

• Je
      21st of Oct, 2018

Use Postnet instead of the post office. The same post office is VERY unreliable.If you continue using the SA Post Office, people in SA will simply stop buying online. A fellow educator at my school has given up hope of getting her online purchase for this very reason. I love your clothes, but cannot take this risk.