New Breed Logistics cable modem / Refused to refund returned item

I returned an unopened modem in the same package it was sent to me.
I followed their requirements for return items and sent it UPS return.
They refused to refund my money, saying the item was damaged. They did not notify me nor UPS of any damages. I called to check after 30 days of waiting for my refund only to have them tell me the item had been destroyed, it was damaged upon reciept and there would be no refund. There was no one I could speak to and they would not transfer me nor talk to me about it.

Comments

• Al
      23rd of Jun, 2010

I have just finished working with New Breed Logistics at Camp Pendleton, CA. From my first hand account I can say that New Breed is a company full of liars & cheaters that doesn''t give a crap about customer service or it's employees. Example: One of their employees had secured a job with another company because they gave him a a new position in the company three steps up from where he was, a 40K anual increase form his last position. However, they refused to up his pay scale during the 3 months he had taken over the new position. That is why he looked elsewhere for new employment. Within an hour of him giving New Breed a two week notice of termination, the Vice President of New Breed showed up on site, escorted him out the door and told him he was fired, ON THE SPOT.
    Does this sound like a company you want to work for?