New Balance / NO SIZE TEN 1/2 SHOE FOR WOMEN!

1 28126 Quail Ave.Parkersburg, IA, United States
Phone: 319-346-1633

I have searched all over the Waterloo/Cedar Falls area and when we have been out of town and state I have searched to no availe for a size 10 1/2 New Balance women's tennis shoe. I finally talked to the buyer for Kohl's in Cedar Falls and she explained they cannot get them in any longer, they simply aren't available. I had heel spurs so bad I couldn't tip toe without crying and when the doctor told me to get a pair they made all the difference. That was about 4 years ago and I usually go through 4 to 6 pair a year. The past 3 times I have had to buy an unfashionable men's NB and it doesn't fit right. Now, because of an old injury I can barely put weight on my right foot and the ill fitting shoes are partly to blame. I know many, not just a few women that wear a size 10 1/2 and we all want to know why we can't get good shoes that fit any longer! I am 55 and have an extremely active lifestyle, I own and operate an interactive petting zoo that travels in and out of state. We have over 150 head of exotic livestock and birds that need care daily and milk our goats and shear our llamas, Angora goats, and Shetland sheep. I have to raise and train the animals to get along in a single pen and I don't have the time or inclination to constantly be looking for a pair of shoes that don't exist. If you are unwilling to rectify this let me know so I can go elsewhere.

Thank you for your time. Deb Fuller