New Airtel Post Paid Connection / complaint regarding the marking of wrong negative verification
I applied for new airtel post paid connection in the month of November, 2007. I paid 699/-rs in advance for one year rent. I got new mobile number from them which is [protected]. This number was barred within 5 5 days after activation. I called so many times at airtel customer care, all the time their executive noted my concern, but did not take any action till now. Not only executives, I talked Mr Narender Singh who is the shift incharge on the floor. I also visited at their 14 sector, Gurgaon office regarding this concern. But nobody helped me out .
All the time their executive and shift incharge asked my alternate number, I gave them my Team Leaders mobile number as well as Landline number. I also gave them my employee Id for verification. Neither their verification officer called me nor to my Team Leaders.
I am tired to call at their customer care number. I have left the hope to get the problem solve.
I think airtel recruited all the time JOKER for it's organization. All IT'S EMPLOYEE ARE JOKER. There are some name of it's organization worker.
SOHAN CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER, NARENDER SINGH SHIFT INCHARGE. AJEET SALES OFFICER. JITENDER ANAND CONTACT NUMBER [protected]. KHUSHWANT SAINI (TL)[protected], [protected]) SOME NAMES I FORGOT.
Now I don't want my new number to be activated. I just want to present complaint regarding all problems infront of consumer court and TRAI.
Let see what do they do for me.
I learnt a lessen and I will not recommend anybody for AIRTEL CONNECTION. I am using AIRTEL landline I will disconnect that and will not pay them bill.
More New Airtel Post Paid Connection Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid
- Bharti Airtel - unethical behaviour - misusing customer data