New Airtel Post Paid Connection / complaint regarding the marking of wrong negative verification

1 India Review updated:

I applied for new airtel post paid connection in the month of November, 2007. I paid 699/-rs in advance for one year rent. I got new mobile number from them which is [protected]. This number was barred within 5 5 days after activation. I called so many times at airtel customer care, all the time their executive noted my concern, but did not take any action till now. Not only executives, I talked Mr Narender Singh who is the shift incharge on the floor. I also visited at their 14 sector, Gurgaon office regarding this concern. But nobody helped me out .
All the time their executive and shift incharge asked my alternate number, I gave them my Team Leaders mobile number as well as Landline number. I also gave them my employee Id for verification. Neither their verification officer called me nor to my Team Leaders.
I am tired to call at their customer care number. I have left the hope to get the problem solve.

I think airtel recruited all the time JOKER for it's organization. All IT'S EMPLOYEE ARE JOKER. There are some name of it's organization worker.

SOHAN CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER, NARENDER SINGH SHIFT INCHARGE. AJEET SALES OFFICER. JITENDER ANAND CONTACT NUMBER [protected]. KHUSHWANT SAINI (TL)[protected], [protected]) SOME NAMES I FORGOT.
Now I don't want my new number to be activated. I just want to present complaint regarding all problems infront of consumer court and TRAI.

Let see what do they do for me.

I learnt a lessen and I will not recommend anybody for AIRTEL CONNECTION. I am using AIRTEL landline I will disconnect that and will not pay them bill.

Comments

• Ve
      20th of Aug, 2008

I Kindly Request to Airtel
    Please send my ITEMIZED STATEMENT BILL From the Bigining to upto Date to my Mail ID.

My Mail ID : prem_omlr@yahoo.com.
    My Mobile No : 9790019220.

Thanking You
    By
    V.Ezhilarasan

• Vi
      7th of Nov, 2008

I want to disconnect my Airtel postpaid connection my no is 9900382673. Tell me the procedure & moda of payment for the last bill.