New Age Marketing / Update on my account!

Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-482-6508
I also purchased the program through New Age Marketing Solutions. I spent $398.95 for my websites. I also spent $2995.00 for my advertising. I spent a lot of time doing advertising and checking my commissions everyday for 5 months. I went to the BBB and the Attorney General. I even wrote letters to them so that they would know how upset I was. They responded and told me to give it time, which I had been. So... finally... after 6 months I have received $327.00 from Ebay and $298 from Amazon. I even have two more checks coming in the mail to me in the total amount of nearly $700.00. I have sent letters of apology to them via the BBB and Attorney General and everywhere else I have gone which is why I am apologizing here now. I don't understand what you all are doing wrong, but when you get your checks you should make sure to apologize to these people.

Email me if you need some hints on what to do so maybe you all can receive some checks too!
Du

Comments

In
  11th of Feb, 2009
Owner Name: Paul Sethi
Home Address: 2205 N 91st Glen Phoenix, AZ 85037
Cell Phone: (623) 271-5369

He won't give you your money back or talk on the phone so call him at home or even meet him there! Have fun!
La
  20th of Oct, 2011
I paid for New Age Marketing visa on line. Tried several times to go a coach to help me with the site to set up and to make money on line. The company never helped me and I paid money out of my pocket and was not able to recoup it. The phone number does not work currently and I really hope they are not in business any more. This I think is a scam..