Nevada State Bank / NSF Fee & Bad Customer Service

1 Henderson, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: (702) 454-7289

The worst banking experiences with Nevada State Bank after banking with them for 9 years its problem after problem!

AVOID Sunset and Annie Oakly the manager there/partially removed/. When you go in to the branch you can hear this idiot screaming at customers on the phone and she will stand behind her protective counter and scream in your face.

If its one thing NSB LOVES to do its NSF FEES!

AVOID NEVADA STATE BANK IF YOU CAN!

Comments

• Je
      9th of Aug, 2009

i need to find a new bank because i was treated really bad too at two other branches very bad you can contact me if you want spuuunk@ymail.com

9th of Aug, 2009

I was verbally abused and harrased inside a branch at nsb and told the district manager I am waiting to hear what he does. spuuunk@ymail.com

9th of Aug, 2009

yes I think he is aware he overdrew his account his point is nsb is not there to help and do not appreciate long time customers as he mentions the screaming taking place at the customers over the phone and in person. people should avoid this bank as he said thats bad service.

• Le
      31st of Oct, 2009

The Worst bank ever !!!

• Le
      31st of Oct, 2009

Nasty employees, no smiles, like you walk in and they are looking to rob YOU !!! I will never understand how they stay in business

• La
      5th of Nov, 2009

Hey geniouses first of all a message to "The Bottom Line"...well the bottom line is that you cannot spell and you apparently do not know how to properly balance your checkbook. Here is my advice...go back to elementary school and you can learn both spelling and counting...yes its true you can actually get something called an education and maybe then...just then...you wont complain. See the problem is not Theresa Cody, the problem is you are not intelligent enough to know how to speak, spell, or count and guess what...Theresa Cody is not responsible for your own stupidity...you are.

• 2s
      17th of Dec, 2010

worst bank that I know of.

• Df
      5th of Jan, 2011

Uh, Mr. "genious", you spelled it wrong (genius would be found in a borrowed dictionary), your grammar and punctuation are incorrect, and I am educated and elder to you in that I have respect for people that are smarter than I am. You must have missed that course in junior college, if you graduated from junior high school. NSB is a rip-off company. It is just one of the many LDS holdings that only became larger by the deregulation of the GWBush Administration. I just came from one of their branches which with regularity does just what is complained about...take NSF's when they are entitled to none. They treat their customers like so much dirt on their shoes. It's not the employees' fault however. It is the fault of the ridiculously "greed-based" business model they operate under. I love my LDS neighbors and friends, but whenever I do business with an LDS-held company, I always expect the worst but hope they will overcome their greed factor. So, I would get off this site, were I you, Mr.2smart4this, and go to the "stuck to the bottom of my rich mommy or daddy's shoe" site. Here, here to all who have posted about their shared horrible experiences with this institution of lower business ethics.