Nevada Corporate Resources / PLEASE READ before you get SCAMMED by Nevada Corporate Resources like I did!!

1 4795 S Sandhill Road Suite 3, Las Vegas NV 89121, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1.866.305.4188

Let me give you some helpful information and all those other Victims reading this post. I was SCAMMED by these clowns and will do whatever it tkaes to maek sure they dont ruin your life as well! The more i looked into it the more I found out about these criminals. Suffice to say they are headed to prison without question. So PLEASE DO NOT give them your credit card number trust me you will be sorry. It is the single biggest mistake I have made in my life.

If you have been defrauded by theis blatant scam here is what you need to do...

Contact the Attorney General using the link below

You will be assigned a case number and an investigator will contact you directly.

They are well aware of this companies FRAUDELENT activities and have a very extensive investigation ongoing.

The Attorney general is guiding all of the victims with Legal representation for a Class Action Lawsuit.

Also they are in contact with several prominent media outlets to educate/warn the public.

Nevada Corporate Resources is on borrowed time per the investigator.

In the mean time, contact your credit card company to dispute the charges fromNevada Corporate Resources . My statement had a differnt name and is par for the course I guess for con artist like these. Let them know of the investigation by the Attorney General and the media outlets involved. All previous guide lines in a dispute are null and void. The credit card company will represent you and wants no part of the NEGATIVE attention from the Attorney General or the Media

More Nevada Corporate Resources Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Be
      23rd of Apr, 2010

I signed up with this company with great optimism that they would be able to help me build a credit file for my company.

Since then, the only thing I have received from them are threats of how they will report negatively on my business if I try to cancel my membership and don't continue to allow them to deduct money from my credit card. Never have I EVER gotten anyone on the phone to help me in any way, and the information on the site has not been of ANY use to me whatsoever.

I am a single mom and all I have in the world is my business and cannot afford to have this company sabotage my credit
    . I would just like my money back and not have them continue to charge me for their useless information and to have peace of mind that they will not cause me any more grief.

Thank you SO much for posting this, and I will follow what you said exactly tomorrow to get my money back. I am so ashamed of wht they did to me but I can't even pay my rent now after all the money they stole. Thank you SO, SO much. I will let you know if I can get my money back somehow.

• Je
      23rd of Apr, 2010

I paid this company in hopes that they would be able to help me build a credit profile for my company. Boy was I wrong! Since they took my money, I have yet to speak with ANYONE! My business is all I have and my only hope to retire any time soon as I have exhausted my savings and personal credit to finance it so far and I used my last resources to pay their fee after being told that they would be able to get me hundreds of thousands of dollars, unsecured and with no PG, for my business to save me from going under. All of this I was told would happen inside of 4 months, it has been over 6 months now since I paid them with no service at all. Is there anyone who can help me get my money back???

23rd of Apr, 2010

Same EXACT thing happended to me and I cannot tell you how bad I feel for you. Please make sure you report them to the investigtor and give the report number to your credit card company, I just hope they didnt con you into wiring them money or something (they tried hard with me!) I was told all kinds of stuff and maxed out my last credit card to pay them when I got declined for a business loan. The di NOTHING as I'm sure they did with you, even stopped picking up my calls only after they got hte last of my money. I knew it sounded fichy that they could get me money without a personal gauruntee like I'm sure they told you but I was desperate and it made tings ten times worse losing the last of the money I had with this scam.

Call your credit card and tell them the whole story about how you were conned, they gave me my money back and all I hope is that others don't fall for these Vegas con-artist. They probably spent all I had in the casino that night and never picked up my call again. I can't wait until they are in prison.

4th of May, 2010

Nevada Corporate Resources

Nevada Corporate Resources, Inc. is a full service Resident Agent that can provide any service you may need such as; All entity formations in 50 states, Estate Planning, Facilitation of state documentation and compliance, Officer Nominee services, a true Corporate Credit building program, all types of Tax services, Corporate Consulting, complete Virtual Office package, etc.

5th of May, 2010

Sam Bingman: IT takes alot of Bravery on your part to write a false hatchet piece on an anonymous complaints board, you parents must be so proud of your bravery! Nevada Corporate Resources is a reputable company which spends thousands of dollars every week to make sure we are fulfilling the products our clients purchase in a timely and effective maner.
    Which of our competitors are you working for Sammy? Or are you one of the derelicts we had to fire recently due to incompetence on your part. Every REAL client of Nevada Corporate Resources knows that they can call customer service toll-free at 866-305-4188 Monday-Friday 8am-5pm pst. In addition there is a customer log in area where you can review the progress of your order anytime you wish. In other words Nevada Corporate Resources has nothing to hide, we believe in total transparency throughout the process.
    Come on sam..."man up", are you really a client or are you just a Hack working for our competition. Did you EVER try calling customer service? We guarantee our clients $50, 000 in corporate credit within 6 months IF they follow the steps we give them and use the vendors that we give them. If you really are a client DID you follow our instructions? Did you use our vendors as instructed?

If this is a real complaint from a real client we warmly welcome you to call customer service toll - free at 866-305-4188. Otherwise, we will pursue you legally for defamation and subpoena all the IP information necessary to find out who you really are and where you are posting from. Because you are defaming the good name of our company. Consider Yourself Warned.

11th of May, 2010

Nevada Corporate Resources

Nevada corporate resources got me $50000 in 7 months. They had promised me corporate credit in 6monts. I am a little ticked because they told me 6months. They tried to say because my incorporation was originall filed incorretly by a different company therefore they had to fix the mistake before they could move forward with the corporate credit program. but still, they were a month late shouldn't I get some money back?

28th of May, 2010

Nevada Corporate Resources has the Best Rating in the Industry among all of their competitors. Visit our record on the Better Business Bureau where we are given a B+ rating by the Bureau: http://southernnevada.bbb.org/bbb_rated_acc_rpt.asp?bbbid=81036&tr=rated&lg=B%2B&ex=26

Our BBB record shows we have been in business for 14 years and during that time have received only 2 complaints. Our General Manager read the allegations posted by "Sam Bingman" and out of concern for what was being said about us, called the Nevada Attorneys General Office to see if we had any outstanding complaints...According to the attorney generals office they showed NO COMPLAINTS. Here is the phone number to the Attorney Generals Office: (702) 486-3420

You can be confident in choosing Nevada Corporate Resources to handle all of your incorporation services from Entity Formation, Corporate Credit Building to Corporate Taxes and Bookkeeping.

Kindest Regards,

The Nevada Corporate Resources Team
    866-305-4188

1st of Nov, 2010

That NCR schlep who typed,

"Did you EVER try calling customer service? We guarantee our clients $50, 000 in corporate credit within 6 months IF they follow the steps we give them and use the vendors that we give them."

Now, that is TOTALLY starting to sound fishy ! So, they created some shell vendors who report to the credit agencies, huh ? I would totally run for cover when they say "use our vendors." Also, yeah, I'll bet they 'guarantee' 50k in corporate credit WITH THEIR SHELL VENDORS, who can threaten you with credit-report extortion if you don't pay up !

Sound totally fishy and scammy to me...

1st of Nov, 2010

Also, don't let them fool you with that "we have a good BBB rating" junk ! The BBB is totally easy to manipulate into a good rating if they pay the fees and answer complaints -- even with nonsensical responses.

16th of Nov, 2010

I just checked BBB online and Nevada Corporate Resources is not accredited by the BBB and has an "F" rating.