Neu Cleanse / Faulty charges

1 Mount Pleasant Victoria, Australia Review updated:

I bought product from the company Neu Cleanse. It was free trial, and the seller charged me for $5, 99 for the postage. After several weeks, the seller charged me again for $150. I haven’t subscribed for any other products and I searched on the website, but it also didn’t provide any useful info. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

Pa
Feb 21, 2014

Comments

• Ro
      9th of Apr, 2014

I also had the same experience. I was very annoyed and (hopefully) have now cancelled any further product. I will wait and see.

• Lo
      26th of Oct, 2014

I have bought nuecleanse from a company in England and they told my daughter there was a box to tick if you did not want anymore than the free trial but I did not see it so every month i kept getting them and they kept taking money from the credit card but the price was bloody $96 a month and I am a pensioner.After a few tries mt daughter made a phone call and i am hoping it is all over they are so cunning they should only send when you order but they would not make any money that way.We asked for a refund for the last 2 bottles as I sent one back but all I got was $48 out of almost $200. They sure know how to get at you and you have no way of getting it back

• Je
      25th of Nov, 2014

I clicked on a "you have won a free gift for filling in medical survey" all I needed to do was pick the product. I clicked on a completely different product. In a few days I received NeuCleanse and a week later another one, 5 bottles in one month at $99.00 each I could not reach the company. I raced to my bank and explained the whole story. My bank cancelled my credit card and issued me a new one I was a bit lucky the bank refunded half the fraudulent withdrawals. These tablets contain Benonite Clay which is used for sealing dams and as a filler used in some cattle and horse feed. That is what makes some people lose weight. Benonite Clay swells when it is mixed with fluid I ticked a box for a face cream and got NeuCleanse. I would really like to know how that happened. Now I don't fill in any forms or survey's that offer me a free gift. The old saying is right Nothing is free in this life there is always a catch.